GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gameaday wins - please clear it up"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/09/01 at 11:29
Regular
If anyone's Gameaday wins total is incorrect on the front page of Gameaday.co.uk, please let me know. Thanks.
Tue 25/09/01 at 16:23
"shut it you tart"
doghnut monster wrote:
> well with my next good post i'm sure to win.

If you can't even spell your own name, how do you expect to win? Jedi mind power? Another thing, if you keep banging on about this supposed super topic you're planning, no one will care because you sound so big-headed about it.
Tue 25/09/01 at 16:15
Regular
Oh yes, the "hyped up" topic that no one cares about :P

VKTR
Tue 25/09/01 at 16:13
"I hate that!!!"
well with my next good post i'm sure to win.
Tue 25/09/01 at 16:11
Regular
Ah ha! The winners totals, myself I have one, which i am very happy about, but I have a few questions. First off, will my prize be sent so it gets to me on the day of release or will paying customers have theirs sent out first with me being left waiting? Secondly, how much have you been quoted on the price of the GC SR? As I am thinking of pre ordering one from you, but if it is over £200 I am stuffed.

VKTR
Tue 25/09/01 at 16:00
"I hate that!!!"
me too pls.

Me want Perfect Dark.
Tue 25/09/01 at 15:57
Regular
Mine still says 6, even though its 5.

And why haven't I won for ages?

Even though I have posted sod all except general chit-chat, I feel my chat is better than anyone elses.

Prize please. Now.

*Note to all stupid people, and Wookiee, the above is not meant to be- I can;t believe I'm writing this! Would anyone really think I'm being serious?

Pfah!
Tue 25/09/01 at 15:50
Regular
"I like cheese"
Hehe, I would complain that Semajal's post today had a rude word in the topic and that I felt my Fixed Camera Angles topic was very original, and that I've been trying to win GAD for the past month desperately as I haven't won since early June and need to keep my reputation up, so I think Snuggly's annoyed at me for all my requests for the WWF Forum *deep breath*

But I won't. :D
Tue 25/09/01 at 15:47
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I dont have any outstanding.
Oh yeah, that's because I didnt win any because someone else posted something better than me that day.

Guess I'll just BE QUIET AND ACCEPT THAT

Ahem.

So, Erotic Witch Project.
Tue 25/09/01 at 15:45
Regular
"I like cheese"
errr...no offence, but I still currently appear to be on 9 GAD prizes...
Sat 15/09/01 at 18:23
Regular
"I like cheese"
Humm..mine's not 13 yet. It's probably too much of a change...or perhaps cos they're on different accounts (but I don't remember them.)

12 then?? 11 would be fine. :D

10??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.