GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Three minuite silence"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/09/01 at 10:55
Regular
I just thought you ought to know that there will be a three minuite silence at 11 o clock I would hope SR observe this 3 minuite silence.
Fri 14/09/01 at 20:24
Regular
"You Bum!!"
It was weird today.I had an A Level lesson in another school.Our school was supposed to have a 3 minute silence but the school I went to today didnt!Thats just out of order!!!Me and my mates done it ourselves
Fri 14/09/01 at 20:08
Regular
i was at work and the whole town went dead it was really earie... it was the first time we heard the church bells ringing
definetly a spine tingaly moment
Fri 14/09/01 at 20:05
"period drama"
3 minutes during break time seemed a bad idea but everyone was silent and i actually felt pleased with everyone (wow!)
Fri 14/09/01 at 20:02
The whole of europe had 3 minutes silence.
Fri 14/09/01 at 19:44
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
thank fully noone laughed in our lesson , but who knows what when on in other lessons !!
Fri 14/09/01 at 19:40
We did the 3 minutes at school too, right in the middle of a Food Tech (ie Cooking) lesson as well. One prat was laughing during it and now everyone hates him...
Fri 14/09/01 at 18:54
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
We had 3 mintutes' silence but some idiots were laughing.
Fri 14/09/01 at 18:40
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
i thought it went by really quikly , our school has replaced their flag with a UK flag flying at half mast aswell.
Fri 14/09/01 at 18:31
Regular
My whole school did 3 minutes too - everyone was good about it, considering it was during break. And the flag was at half-mast too.
Fri 14/09/01 at 17:48
Regular
"How Handy."
hmmm, no probs at my school. it was scary. I was sat in science and I couldn't hear anything but people breathing, it's a big school (bout 2000 pupils) so there is always a lot of noise but it was eerily silent.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.