GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Release Dates Question"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/10/03 at 11:31
Regular
Do Special Reserve deliver games for the day of release?

For example if I were to order PES3, would it arrive at some point on 17th October, or would I have to wait until the Saturday or even the Monday??

Cheers,

Mark
Thu 09/10/03 at 11:31
Regular
Do Special Reserve deliver games for the day of release?

For example if I were to order PES3, would it arrive at some point on 17th October, or would I have to wait until the Saturday or even the Monday??

Cheers,

Mark
Thu 09/10/03 at 11:33
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
They try their best to get games out for release day, although in my last two purchases of big games being released (Vice City being one) it arrived on the Monday. WHICH WAS RATHER ANNOYING!

Try it and see what happens.
Thu 09/10/03 at 11:41
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I've found them to be VERY good at getting games to me on the day of release.
Of the many games they've sent me, I think only ISS2 on the Gamecube didn't arrive on the day, but the Monday afterwards (but that was a launch title if I rememeber correctly and all my other launch titles arrived on the day so I wasn't too worried).
Thu 09/10/03 at 12:01
Regular
If you're that worried about getting it on time just pay the extra shipping costs, worked for me when I ordered Zelda.
Thu 09/10/03 at 12:39
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
In the past I've got games on the day before release with paying the extra bit for first class post.
Thu 09/10/03 at 14:03
Regular
Thanks guys

Mark
Thu 09/10/03 at 14:36
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I have usually had a decent experience with SR's Delivery, so i wouldnt worry too much.

And oohhh, a QPR Fan.

Boooooo! See you Novemeber 29th! :)
Thu 09/10/03 at 14:52
Regular
QPR? Who? ;c)

Oh and Pro Evo; wehey, Sheffield Wednesday beat The Bees. That's what I like to see. Oh, and we'll forget about you beating Wycombe, yeah?
Thu 09/10/03 at 16:14
Regular
Yeah, yeah, it's all jealousy!

;O)

Pro_Evo, see you on the 29th Nov. Should be a cracker.

Hopefully the last game of the season will see a double celebration as we parade the championship, and you guys pick up the point that sees you go back up in second place!

Sad news for Brighton about Coppell going, lets hope the rumours are true about Knight and possibly Owusu going to Reading (fake Hoops! *spits*)

Mark
Thu 09/10/03 at 18:40
"period drama"
All the games I've pre-ordered got delivered on the release date. All 3 of 'em.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.