GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy 7 Expert Help required"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy VII'.
Fri 10/10/03 at 14:17
Regular
"" I like your Gun""
Hi ive been this fabulous game for a while now and have done praticulery evrything apart from mastering my remaining materia and breeding a gold chocobo, anyway back to the point. Ive some weird items in my inventory which even reading the official guide doesnt tell me what to do with them they are as folows, " Autograph", " Super Sweeper" ," 1/35 soldiers", " Masamune Blade". Any help with this will be mucho appreciated as this has left me stumped ever since i first bought the game a few years back !?
Wed 15/10/03 at 18:07
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Des Teufels Antwort wrote:
> 1/35 soldier is an attack item that if u have all 35 soldiers they
> deal moderate damage to an opponent.

But there aren't 35, antwerp.
Tue 14/10/03 at 19:31
"period drama"
Mr Pink wrote:
> Omnislash Is Cloud's final limit and can be purchased from the gold
> saucer for 32,000 gil if I remember correctly.

It's Battle Points from the Battle Arena, not gil.
You have to fight through loads of times on your own to get enough points and if you leave all your points get deleted.

As for the masamune, it's a useless item - actually Sephi's weapon, but you never get to play as him, so pretty useless. Well, unless you count the 'flashbacks' but they're way gone before you can get it.
Tue 14/10/03 at 19:20
I thought you can only get omnislash from completing the monster battle game in golden saucer.
Tue 14/10/03 at 19:19
1/35 soldier is an attack item that if u have all 35 soldiers they deal moderate damage to an opponent.
Tue 14/10/03 at 16:05
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
I found the info on the gamefaq site. Apparently these are all useless items mostly won at The Golden Saucer.

1/35 Soldier
Super Sweeper
Masamune Blade
Tissue
Autograph
Combat Diary
Gambler
Tue 14/10/03 at 15:11
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
Weren't the 1/35 Soldiers battle usable items?
Tue 14/10/03 at 12:03
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
I thought you got the Masamune from one of the old geezers in rocket town. Maybe that was an actual weapon, not an item though.
Tue 14/10/03 at 11:42
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Blank wrote:
> I think the Masamune Blade my be a final limit, I'm not sure. Haven't
> played this game in way too long.

Omnislash Is Cloud's final limit and can be purchased from the gold saucer for 32,000 gil if I remember correctly.
Mon 13/10/03 at 19:33
"period drama"
All right.
No need to rub in my stupidity.

Although, on the subject of rubbing ...
Mon 13/10/03 at 18:36
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
He's right, 1/35 is the scale. I think there are 12 overall.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.