GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Games are bad for you"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/10/03 at 22:01
"possibly impossible"
...if you don't play enough of them.

You just end up thinking about them all the time and then start making real life in to a game.

Or is that just me?
Wed 03/12/03 at 14:26
Regular
"God bless video gam"
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> I can't wait til Vice city is released for the xbox so I can get back
> to reality. This fake existence with its consequences for causing
> loss of human life doesn't have the same charm.

I agree!
Sat 25/10/03 at 13:15
Regular
you mean you come here when you're BORED?!?!? what were you thinking, maniac!!!!!!!1111

*thinks of how excessive exclamation improved post's zaniness*
Sat 25/10/03 at 10:21
I don't make time for the forum, i just come on here when i am bored.
So most of the time really.
Sat 25/10/03 at 09:36
Yeah, I felt that for quite a while. But if you continue to cease playing games, instead of giving in to your urges, the feeling dies down and you get obssessed with something else. I, for example, now spend quite a lot of time on this very forum.
Sat 25/10/03 at 08:57
Ha ha, so true.
Fri 24/10/03 at 23:20
Regular
I do feel this in some respects simply as it is very time consuming thinking of games.

Its a hard life!
Thu 23/10/03 at 14:46
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I'm surprised I got any schooling at all. During classes that I thought were pointless, I'd write stories in my R.E book or work on games ideas or how to get past certain levels. I'd even work on challenges I'd set myself for games like completing Sonic 1 with a joystick. It was indeed a worthy challenge.
Wed 22/10/03 at 14:52
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Nope, it's not just you. For instance I spent a goodly time on Monday evening thinking 'hmmm - I haven't tried that yet and if I go there I might be able to get to the next stage' and completely missed what the lecturer was trying to teach me.
Mon 20/10/03 at 22:58
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Grandprix - games = insane

so...

Grandprix = insane + games

so yes through my calculations i see you are
Mon 20/10/03 at 22:57
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
If I didn't play games, I'd probably go insane. Does that make me insane?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.