GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Killer Heaven!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/10/03 at 22:57
Regular
http://mediaviewer.ign.com/ ignMediaPage.jsp?channel_id=74&object_id=49 5539&adtag=network=ign&s ite=cube&pagetype=medialist&page_ title=Killer+7

(Remove 4 Spaces)

Wahahahey!

Is anyone else thinking Hitman 2 meets Max Payne in a Jet Set Set Radio style universe? Capcom could single handedly support the Cube on its own with top grade games and some up and coming crackers. Viewtiful Joe does indeed look the mutts but this is equally as impressive. Just finished watching Hard Boiled and the trailer got me thinking of it straight away. So far so very impressive, lets just hope that last bit of development goes well and that we have a kick ass quality title on our hands. From the footage so far I can't see anything stacking against it.

Roll on Killer 7!
Tue 14/10/03 at 10:21
Regular
"All about the Beats"
gerrod!!! wrote:

> F355 Challenge is one of the best pure racing games ever.
> Simulation racing in 3rd person is absolute tosh.

I totally see what your saying!

When my mates came round top play on it, they said 'where the button to change the view??'

I said they aint one, they they instantly said it was 'Crap!'

The best simulation of any genre.
Mon 13/10/03 at 22:17
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Ah, Geist again.

Well, both it and K7 shall be brilliant.

Yup.
Mon 13/10/03 at 22:16
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I don't think itwill take a backseat. Sure it may be different, and that does not mean it won't be funning amazing. But it doesn't mean it will, obviously.
Mon 13/10/03 at 17:51
Regular
If it does turn out similar to Halo then sign me up. However it looks very half hearted at the moment and I'm not really all that impressed with what I have seen. Will judge when I see the final release however I feel it will be dated in its approach and with the likes of Halo 2, Half Life 2 and Doom 3 (as pure FPS) I just think it will take a back seat. Here is to hoping that it will join them as a top class FPS.
Mon 13/10/03 at 15:58
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
Killer 7 looks very hit or miss. It could be revolutionary and huge. alternatively, it could be the final dooming mockery sealing the coffin of a continually under-achieving console.
Mon 13/10/03 at 15:53
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hoho. If it does turn out like Halo (in similar gameplay sense, which it won't because it has a far stronger 'gimmick' than Halo), I would be pleased for the Cube (mega sales) but not for me. I'm not gonna go into that now, and it wasn't my point anyway.

My point was that Halo is a pretty standard FPS, and yet it still became huge (standard in terms of what it actually is built on, not its fancy features and all that).
Mon 13/10/03 at 15:47
Regular
Oh and before you ask I take it you won't be touching it Cyclone if its like Halo?
Mon 13/10/03 at 15:46
Regular
Haven't played it but have 4 gameplay videos of it. Tell someone like Alastair here (who doesn't care what you have to say) about shooting game which looks pretty ordrinay from the videos I have got and watched.
Mon 13/10/03 at 13:08
Regular
Cyclone wrote:
> ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Geist looks like any other FPS the only difference being its a Cube
> exclusive.
>
> So does Halo, and that still turned out to be a huge game.

I'm glad someone came to back up the game.

Alastair why not tell us what you know about Geist...

Tell someone like Dringo here, whose actually played the game... how it looks like an ordinary FPS... and watch me prove you wrong.
Sat 11/10/03 at 18:15
Regular
gerrod!!! wrote:
> Are you typing with your face or something?

Heh.

Classic.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.