GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Random questions"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/10/03 at 00:27
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Thought I'd throw 2 wee questions into one topic.

Wireless Xbox controllers- which ones best?

GR:IT- Can you get 4 player System link(2 players per console) working with this game? I could only get one screen each earlier which really sucked balls.

Thanks.
Sat 11/10/03 at 00:27
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Thought I'd throw 2 wee questions into one topic.

GR:IT- Can you get 4 player System link(2 players per console) working with this game? I could only get one screen each earlier which really sucked balls.

Thanks.
Sat 11/10/03 at 00:28
Regular
Mantis wrote:
> Wireless Xbox controllers- which ones best?

Logic 3. Nice layout, 2 extra black and white buttons on the left and right shoulder and its very resonsive.
Sat 11/10/03 at 00:43
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Thanks mate. How much does the one you're talking about cost and is it a Original or Controller S style?

You said it was very responsive, are some wireless controllers not responsive? Any I should stear clear of?
Sat 11/10/03 at 01:04
Regular
I got mine for £29.99 athloghu I think most places actually charge £34.99 for it. The PS2 wireless controller dips in and out of range and sometimes doesn't respind at all. I hav heard that the 4gamrs Xbox wireless controller is pretty bad as well when played at more than a couple of meters away. The Logic 3 pad is based on the S Controller (although slightly better in my opinion) and it has a range of up to 50 meters. I have completed KOTOR, Max Payne and played a hell of a lot of Freedom Fighters with the rumble feature on and its still going strong. It takes two AA batteries to run.
Sat 11/10/03 at 01:05
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> athloghu

Heh!

Wonder what the hell I was thinkng then.
Sun 12/10/03 at 20:03
Regular
"Remember me?"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> athloghu

Did someone slap you on the back of the head while you were typing? :D
Sun 12/10/03 at 20:24
Regular
"QPR 1974"
No, they stabbed him in the brain.
Sun 12/10/03 at 20:29
Regular
He wont be having children then.............
Sun 12/10/03 at 20:35
Regular

Well it depends what you want...

I would check out ukreviews.com or perhaps search around for the cheapest price.They are all functionable, it depends on your needs
Tue 14/10/03 at 12:01
Regular
"pot9ball"
Hi anybody
x-box works fine,but when i go to system management,then go on MS dashboard(to change the date/time etc etc ),it wont let me do it,and gives me a list of errors and theres a code 21-generic unspecified error.
can anyone help out there?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.