GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SNUGGLY - IN HERE NOW"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/09/01 at 18:05
Regular
Hello there people, I would like to know if you could acknowledge the fact that Daza10 was my old account - It's 'dan', I have no clue what the email address is, but I know that that was my old account - check his stats and add them to mine, that account is definitely mine, putting my word count up around 70000.

Thank you.

Combination is required. Plus if you could email - [email protected] - and tell me the email address to that account, I would be grateful. Also, for some reason I am never receiving the news@upwire email, so please adjust.

I would have emailed, but last 3 emails weren't responded to - I appreciate your busy ness.

Dan
Sat 15/09/01 at 20:16
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Aye Aye
Sat 15/09/01 at 10:24
Grix Thraves wrote:
> No, guys, that post I just did, that was irony there, really. I
> wasn't trying to start people saying "Neither have I."...

Sorry Grix, I wasn't looking down the page but just replying to your post. (:)

(:-)
Sat 15/09/01 at 10:09
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
I'm going wuth TBN to win.
Sat 15/09/01 at 10:04
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
So, predictions.
Fri 14/09/01 at 20:16
Whoops, bit of a isunderstanding then... coo, cheese, delta.
Fri 14/09/01 at 20:10
"possibly impossible"
Neither have....d'oh!
Fri 14/09/01 at 19:59
Regular
No, guys, that post I just did, that was irony there, really. I wasn't trying to start people saying "Neither have I."...
Fri 14/09/01 at 19:54
I don't think I have ever been accused of spamming the forum at all. I don't think that I have much. Only on chat if I am lonely on a cold saturday morning, but that is only in the spam threads that shouldn't be there anyway. (:)
Fri 14/09/01 at 19:48
I've been known to spam on bored occasions...
Fri 14/09/01 at 19:41
Regular
:0)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.