GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Got a cube.."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 12/10/03 at 02:02
Regular
"Touched!"
Well sorta, my mum bought a new laptop today for her b'day on monday + a cube/zelda pack + 6 other games for £160 today, but its an xmas present sat in my wardrobe for my little bro, so whats zelda like then? also is metroid any good? I want to buy him another game to go with it for xmas, it came with WMX8, Fifa 2003, MOH:Frontline, Harry potter and the chamber of secrets, driven (crap!), 007 nightfire and of course Zelda, i'm sure those games will suit him fine but only MOH, 007 and Zelda appeal to me, can anyone recommend a few other titles my 10 year old bro and myself can enjoy, Mp4 looks good but is MP5 out soon? Also when are the big new titles due? Thanks!
Sun 12/10/03 at 15:02
Regular
Damn, looks like I bought the wrong Zelda then :^p
Sun 12/10/03 at 14:47
Regular
Fiery Salamander wrote:
> Mario Sunshines a laugh but Zelda gets boring fast

Hmmmm I haven't heared of the latter game of which you speak.

I know this game called Zelda but I don't know one that gets boring fast.
Sun 12/10/03 at 13:30
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
SUPER MONKEY BALL 2.

I say again.

SUPER MONKEY BALL 2.
Sun 12/10/03 at 13:21
"For the horde!!!!"
Mario Sunshines a laugh but Zelda gets boring fast
Sun 12/10/03 at 13:18
Regular
SUNSHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELL YEAH!
Sun 12/10/03 at 13:16
Regular
sPiKeCaSt wrote:
> WMX8, Fifa 2003, MOH:Frontline, Harry potter and the chamber of secrets, driven (crap!), 007 nightfire

See if you can sell these on. Then use the cash to buy Super Smash Bros. Melee, Metroid Prime and Super Mario Sunshine.
Sun 12/10/03 at 12:57
Regular
Well Harry Potter is a class game and I rather enjoyed Driven.

Super Mario Sunshine is my second favourite cube game behind Zelda.

GET THAT!
Sun 12/10/03 at 11:55
Regular
"gsybe you!"
What the others said.
Sun 12/10/03 at 09:37
Regular
"Conker the King"
Depends what he likes really.

There are dozens of good games out there. Eternal Darkness is good. Super Mario Sunshine. Wave Race Blue Storm. Super Monkey Ball 1 and 2 are superb. Burnout 1 and 2 are fantastic. Starfox Adventures (some love it others hate it)! ATV 2 Quad Bike Racing (a somewhat overlooked racer, but in my opinion a great racing game). And then before Christmas you have the releases of Mario Kart Double Dash!! 1080 Avalanche and F-Zero GX, all much anticipated games and well worth getting!
Sun 12/10/03 at 09:07
Regular
Zelda's excellent, so is Metroid Prime and Skies of Arcadia. Eternal Darkness is worth a look, depending on how old your brother is.

As for the MP games, well they're alright in 1-player for a bit, but if you don't intend to play multiplayer, don't bother getting it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.