GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"thought youd like to know..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/09/01 at 16:08
Regular
for any of you who don't know this already the third wtc collapsed just the other night and 100 brits are confirmed dead so far.
Thu 13/09/01 at 19:35
Regular
"360: swfcman"
With NATO backing any decision that the US make, if they do go to war, England may still not go to war, they just wanted others to agree with them. It was more a political thing.
Thu 13/09/01 at 17:23
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
NATO gave them backing, if USA decide to attack then NATO will back their decision. Also alot of other countries have offered support.
Thu 13/09/01 at 17:18
Regular
The Britons dying gives Tony Blair a much more perosnal involvement. He might also declare war on whoever America does. And does anyone know what became of the NATO meeting on whether the attack will be considered an attack on them all?
Thu 13/09/01 at 17:14
Wòókiee Møn§†€R wrote:
> We are all disappointed to lose Brits, and would be still more
> devastated had the been personal friends, and still moreso had they
> been family.

It's not that other nationalities are of different
> value, it's just that it makes it more personal to lose your own.

thats what ive been tying to explain to slaveunit for 15mins
Thu 13/09/01 at 17:07
"High polygon count"
We are all disappointed to lose Brits, and would be still more devastated had the been personal friends, and still moreso had they been family.

It's not that other nationalities are of different value, it's just that it makes it more personal to lose your own.
Thu 13/09/01 at 17:06
Regular
could this b the start of world war 3?? and if it is Britain will deffinetly get involved. Also deos anyone else think Germany might end up makin an alliance with England?
Thu 13/09/01 at 17:02
Regular
"Excommunicated"
It is confirmed at 500 I think...

Its no more terrible from anybody else around the world.

People are people... 500 Brittish people should not be put accross to be more devastating than say 500 French people dying as well.
Thu 13/09/01 at 17:00
thats so tragic.
Thu 13/09/01 at 16:58
100, but expected to reach 500 Brits or more.
Thu 13/09/01 at 16:52
is the 100 a true figure? ot was i rite in thinking 15-20

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.