GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ant could have talked to women instead?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/09/01 at 15:59
Regular
From the upwire newsletter:

Ant reigns supreme at the top with an incredible 432,089 words posted - we estimate you could chat up 10,329 women with the same amount of words.

How on earth did they come up with this figure?
Thu 13/09/01 at 20:08
Regular
"I like cheese"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Ant needs not words to bed a fair lady, he just raises his eyebrow
> and the night is his.

*cough*

LOL!!!

Yeah, I wish.
Thu 13/09/01 at 20:07
Regular
"You've upset me"
Ant wrote:
And what's the V-Word??

Sorry, just a quick question, how many Net-freak, depraved perverted jokes do you want after that question?

Oh the chances for mockery!

:-D
Thu 13/09/01 at 20:05
LOL@Grix!!

V word? Hmmm. Vivacious?
Thu 13/09/01 at 19:53
Regular
"I like cheese"
I'm pleased at the mention, all that typing was worth it. {:)

Unfortunately, I haven't recieved this Upwire...I seem to be getting it occasionally these days.

Anyway, I would chat up women, but I'm not confident enough I'm afraid. Ah well, I'll worry about that in my own time...and some of yours in the future as well I reckon. :D

And what's the V-Word??
Thu 13/09/01 at 16:41
i wounder what figure ants gives when he reads this. who thinks hell say the V-word instead?
Thu 13/09/01 at 16:25
"I hate that!!!"
i dunno but Sr could sure do with a few.
Thu 13/09/01 at 16:24
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Strafex wrote:

> Ant just innocently typed.

And I bet that he is gutted that he could have done all that pulling instead.... :)
Thu 13/09/01 at 16:20
Regular
Lol, it's SR who said 42 words a women.

Ant just innocently typed.
Thu 13/09/01 at 16:19
raises his eyebrows eh Grix, did you watch that

This man is a Babe magnet show aswell...or was it just me!
Thu 13/09/01 at 16:15
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
It workd out at roughly 42 words per woman.

So, Ant, whats you're tactic?

Out of the 10329 women you could have potentially had, how many do you think would have ended up a notch on the bedpost from this amazing 42 word tactic?

****Introducing Ant and the 42 word plan!****

Ladies and gentleman! I have here in my hand the key to mass dating! The 42 word technique is world-proven in pulling, and with a (potential) 10329 ladies under my belt I can (potentially) guaruntee success!

If you buy this course now, not only will your dating requirements be filled AND eccedded, but I will also throw in this Mantlepeice clock too!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.