GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tiger Woods 2004"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004 '.
Sun 12/10/03 at 16:29
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Brilliant.

(that'll do until I could be bothered to do a full review :)
Sun 12/10/03 at 22:21
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Which version of Sim Golf (don't know which one SM worked on)? There a really old (well, five/six years) one which was just a normal golf game, but you used the mouse to swing (much like in TW2004). Then there was one last year which was mostly about designing courses in a Theme Park style. You could play the courses, but it was really basic - didn't even have power bars or anything, just chose the direction and then watch where it goes.

Both are pretty good though!
Sun 12/10/03 at 20:35
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Is Simgolf any good? I was considering buying it due to the fact it was designed by the great Sid Meier.
Sun 12/10/03 at 19:37
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Mario Golf on the GBC was great, but Toadstool tour is almost painfully disappointing. All the career advancements are gone, it's back to the bad old days of entering tournment, winning, entering next tournment, winning etc. After ten minutes of play the game is mastered and there's nothing new to see.

TW2004 gives you all sorts of mini challanges - I've only played maybe two full, conventional rounds of 18 hole golf in the first fifteen-ish hours of play. You pick-up new shots and equipments etc, take part it a variety of mini-tasks - note: variety. All in all, brilliant.
Sun 12/10/03 at 17:03
Regular
Mario Golf - Best. Golf. Game. Ever.
Sun 12/10/03 at 16:37
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I'm not a big fan of golf. Out of the 170 or so games I own I've only got two golf games- One in EGA from 1988 and the 1991 PGA Tour game.

Great to hear there's a fantastic new out, though.
Sun 12/10/03 at 16:29
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Brilliant.

(that'll do until I could be bothered to do a full review :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.