GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Henshin-a-go-go Baby!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Viewtiful Joe'.
Mon 13/10/03 at 18:33
Regular
I have Viewtiful Joe. I've been playing it for the last half hour and I'm still on the first stage. You can choose the difficulty between Kids and Adult and I chose Adult which is definately hard. What makes it hard, is the fact the levels are so long but fun all the same. Everytime you finish a section you get a score. I've so far had the top 4. Viewtiful,
(A)wesome, (B)ad and (C)rappy. I've had a few puzzles to solve using slow mo which were quite easy. So far, so good!!
Thu 16/10/03 at 01:02
Regular
I like the look at it.. rushing is my style :D
Tue 14/10/03 at 20:21
Regular
JC941 wrote:
> You like it then. How does it handle? Are the controls are good as the
> graphics??

A = Jump
B = Zoom
Y = Punch
x = Kick
L = Slow Mo
R = Mach Speed

And once you get used to it, it's very easy to control. Theres also a few extra moves you can buy. Such as to throw a boomerang you hold punch.
Tue 14/10/03 at 13:04
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Insane ßartender wrote:
> Have you seen it move though? It looks like good old fashioned
> platformy beat-em-up style fun.

Will look for a movie right now.
Tue 14/10/03 at 11:36
Regular
"hit the road jack"
It looks very swish indeed.
Tue 14/10/03 at 11:28
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
Have you seen it move though? It looks like good old fashioned platformy beat-em-up style fun.
Tue 14/10/03 at 11:25
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Looking at the screenshots it doesn't appeal to me at all, I feel left out !
Tue 14/10/03 at 10:11
Regular
"hit the road jack"
You like it then. How does it handle? Are the controls are good as the graphics??
Mon 13/10/03 at 19:27
Regular
Icarus wrote:
> Bit harsh, going from Awesome to Bad.

Exactly what I thought.

I've just completed the first stage on Kids. :P
Mon 13/10/03 at 19:24
Bit harsh, going from Awesome to Bad.
Mon 13/10/03 at 18:33
Regular
I have Viewtiful Joe. I've been playing it for the last half hour and I'm still on the first stage. You can choose the difficulty between Kids and Adult and I chose Adult which is definately hard. What makes it hard, is the fact the levels are so long but fun all the same. Everytime you finish a section you get a score. I've so far had the top 4. Viewtiful,
(A)wesome, (B)ad and (C)rappy. I've had a few puzzles to solve using slow mo which were quite easy. So far, so good!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.