GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Forum Anyone?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/03/07 at 06:25
Regular
"8==="
Looks like the Wrestling forum's going to go, so do we need a new forum for something else?

I ask because it'd probably be easier to just change the name of the Wrestling forum and just go from there. :D

I vote for a new Gadgets forum because that worked really well in the past. Really well.
Sun 04/03/07 at 06:25
Regular
"8==="
Looks like the Wrestling forum's going to go, so do we need a new forum for something else?

I ask because it'd probably be easier to just change the name of the Wrestling forum and just go from there. :D

I vote for a new Gadgets forum because that worked really well in the past. Really well.
Sun 04/03/07 at 08:10
Regular
"..."
Hedfix wrote:
> I vote for a new Gadgets forum because that worked really well
> in the past. Really well.

Have you been sniffing something?
Sun 04/03/07 at 10:31
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
I hope you know he was joking, but I suppose you probabley do.

Hmm, I supose, if possible, we could make it the "Mod discussion forum" or something, like numerous people said in the Mod thread.
Sun 04/03/07 at 12:05
Regular
"Tempus Fugit"
i quite like the idea of a gadget forum. need any moderators?
Sun 04/03/07 at 12:26
Regular
I told the staffies I want to make a social bookmarking forum. It's where you find something interesting, perhaps news, an article, photos, videos, etc and post a link. I sorta do it a bit in the General Chat forum already (pizza vending machine, 100 year old man, etc) these were taken from social bookmarking sites.

If we had a social bookmarking forum, these are the threads I would have created today alone. So yeah it would involve a lot of new threads each day. If a thread becomes popular (e.g a few posts) and it's related to another forum (Movies, Games or ID) then it can be moved in there instead.

[NEWS] Hecklers urge on car park jumper

[IMAGES] The Eighth Wonder of the World

[VIDEO] Amazing Folding Chair

[ARTICLE] 10 Reasons Why I Didn't Start A MySpace Account

[IMAGES] Top 10 Funniest Gadgets

[ARTICLE] How To Argue Effectively

[NEWS] Children Of 11 To Be Fingerprinted in the UK

[TRAILER] Black Sheep NZ Movie - killer sheep!!

[ARTICLE] Study: Sex Makes People Feel Sexier

[NEWS] Sword Fight Ensues After Break-in

[NEWS] Mum Makes 9 Year Old Daughter Fight on School Bus

----

This is the only idea I could come up with that would create a lot of threads and posts and might be able to encourage posts in other forums (if threads are moved).
Sun 04/03/07 at 15:14
Regular
I guess from the silence that you all like my idea ^_^ great, I look forward to posting in this new forum when the staffies get back on Monday.
Sun 04/03/07 at 17:54
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I think that idea would probably kill off Intelligent.If the two could be put together then yeah, it's ok.
Sun 04/03/07 at 18:34
Regular
"you've got a beard"
why is the wrestling forum going?
Sun 04/03/07 at 18:53
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Because it's not busy enough. I'd rather keep it.
Tue 06/03/07 at 13:24
Regular
"you've got a beard"
for crying out loud.
maybe if we all pull together then we can fill the wrestling forum up with cutting edge threads about "what we`re eating right now" and bring it "up" to the standard of the busier forums.

just leave it alone, it`s not bothering anyone, if anything, people actively seek it out!!!

.... ok, it`s just to tell us it`s all fake but still....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.