GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"stop it"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/09/01 at 19:26
Regular
"Mummy, mummy can i have that one please"

stop you filthy children, a bug's life or the lion king are not sutiable material for anyone with a brain.

why the rubbish mario cart clones and 16-bit platformers.

don't the companies have games testers, or are they just shy?

stop filling our shelves with ten-year old stuff
Wed 12/09/01 at 20:04
I say keep the kiddies games, cos they're very useful to boost your gaming confidence, when yur dieing every 2 seconds in Max Payne, to have a quick stint on The emporers new groove, and yur confidence is back!!!!!!!!!

LOL only joking folks, but if they stopped the kiddies games then their wont be a younger generation of gamers to follow us!!!
Wed 12/09/01 at 19:56
Regular
"Back For Good"
Most new releases for the PSone are aimed at the very young but don't forget the OUTSTANDING back catalogue.
Wed 12/09/01 at 19:41
Regular
"I am your father"
FantasyMeister wrote:
> lol

Another great speech worthy of GAD by FM. Well done your working your way up to become the greatest poster of all time. Good luck and Resident Evil 2 is a game you could let a 4 year old play and not get scared, but all this rubbish they release on the PS1 such as Rayman is what really has scared my childhood. It's those eyes that do it for me. SCARY!
Wed 12/09/01 at 19:36
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Tony wrote:
> Don't take the kiddies games away. My boys are only 6 and 8 years
> old.

Besides I like easy games.

By the way I am very proud
> of my special S license in Gran Turismo 3. Is it suppose to take
> four hours of practice to get it!!!

Wow! Nice one Tony.
Wed 12/09/01 at 19:34
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Don't take the kiddies games away. My boys are only 6 and 8 years old.

Besides I like easy games.

By the way I am very proud of my special S license in Gran Turismo 3. Is it suppose to take four hours of practice to get it!!!
Wed 12/09/01 at 19:32
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
lol
Wed 12/09/01 at 19:30
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Damn Playstation giving us kiddies games...
Wed 12/09/01 at 19:30
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
FM glances at his 7 year old nephew playing Rayman on the PSX and thinks of getting him Resident Evil 2....
Wed 12/09/01 at 19:27
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Ok...
Wed 12/09/01 at 19:26
"period drama"
"Mummy, mummy can i have that one please"

stop you filthy children, a bug's life or the lion king are not sutiable material for anyone with a brain.

why the rubbish mario cart clones and 16-bit platformers.

don't the companies have games testers, or are they just shy?

stop filling our shelves with ten-year old stuff

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.