GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy X help"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy X'.
Tue 14/10/03 at 22:03
Regular
"Catch me if you can"
Just got one question on ffx. what do you get when u completed the al bhed language?
Fri 17/10/03 at 09:07
Regular
I'm actually finding that the extra AP isn't helping me at the moment. I could actually do with putting it on pause. Auron, Wakka and Yuna all have level 99 as they go round the board gradually reshaping it. The other four haven't got so much as they are just catching up, but for now I need to concentrate more on winning fortune spheres than getting AP. As a result, I still have my 99 underdog's secrets stashed away.

Anybody know some easy ways to get Wings To Discovery? I think its 8 or 32 you need or something like that, to get Break HP limit, which would go nicely with ribbon!
Thu 16/10/03 at 06:38
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Blue Wolf wrote:
> Just got one question on ffx. what do you get when u completed the al
> bhed language?

You get 99 Underdog's Secret items from Rin. Using 30 of these on an upgradeable weapon gives it the Double Overdrive ability. Combine this with Triple Overdrive ability, Double AP ability, Triple AP ability and Overdrive > AP ability to get mega AP points from most fights for when you're finishing off the Sphere Grids for each character.
Wed 15/10/03 at 20:35
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
It isn't a language, it's a code.
Wed 15/10/03 at 18:49
"period drama"
f
Wed 15/10/03 at 18:49
"period drama"
You get the self-satiaction of learning a new language.
Mmm.
Wed 15/10/03 at 18:36
Regular
"WWJD"
yeah it's pretty self explanatary. I don't know if theres anything more
Wed 15/10/03 at 10:01
Regular
"thegodfather"
I think it just means that you can understand anything they say and read any Al Bhed signs.
Tue 14/10/03 at 22:03
Regular
"Catch me if you can"
Just got one question on ffx. what do you get when u completed the al bhed language?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.