GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xinoehpoel"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/09/01 at 18:47
Regular
Some guy called Xinoehpoel apparently predicted the Twin Tower would be destroyed on the 11/9 - 7 days before it happened I'm told.

I'm looking into him now by searching for websites about him - there is a lot of stuff...
Thu 13/09/01 at 18:12
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
That's what I thought at first but people have been responding the day after and surely would have noticed a post emerging on the day it happened.

I really don't think it's faked.
Thu 13/09/01 at 08:51
Regular
Itis most likley someone in control of the forums. Like when I posted the 5-1 win before the match. It is very disrespectful.
Thu 13/09/01 at 08:03
Regular
Its got to hacking of some sort by some idiot who hasn't got enough emotions to feel sorrow or regret at whats happening.
Wed 12/09/01 at 22:49
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
It could be almost anything. No one can really tell.
Wed 12/09/01 at 22:45
Regular
"I like cheese"
Blimey...could be one of the terrorists...perhaps giving one of there so-called 'warnings.'
Wed 12/09/01 at 22:44
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
I have been to that site where they have those messages, I think he was either on the plane or knew something about it.

He must of.
Wed 12/09/01 at 22:38
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
That is scary.
Wed 12/09/01 at 19:35
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Also... his name backwards.. I have just realised.
"Leo Pheonix"

Leo is the star sign of September and the date it happened. A pheonix is a flaming bird.

A flaming bird could symbolise the plane flying into the building and blowing it up...

No one else has mentioned this on the forums but I feel I should - I just need to get an email confirmation through!
Wed 12/09/01 at 19:31
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Might be a suspect
Wed 12/09/01 at 19:15
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
This was his scariest message....

Message 7 in thread
Autor:Xinoehpoel ([email protected])
Temat:Re: 911
Grupy dyskusyjne:alt.prophecies.nostradamus
View this article only
Data:2001-09-04 12:40:28 PST

Wait 7 days, and then maybe I'll answer this post. You see, I am going away
in seven days, and you will not hear from me again.

Note the DATE this post was written (4/9) and then note his subject - 911 - emergency this means yes but also 9/11 is the day this horrible event happened written american style.

7 days he says.. whats 7 days after 4/9? - 11/9

Cheer coincidence or something else?

Read the forums of the url on the last post if you want to see this for yourself.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.