GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mini X-Box?......."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/10/03 at 11:21
Regular
"Thats life"
I've heard that microsoft is gonna release a mini x-box similar to what Sony did with the ps1 to make it appeal to the japaneese market. Can anyone shed some light on this is it going to happen or is it just a rumor.
Has anyone heard about the ps3 it's gonna be really fast sony said they are using multiple processors and are hoping to muiltiply the PS2's power by 1,000......can't wait to see that!
Wed 15/10/03 at 18:44
Regular
"Remember me?"
gamezfreak wrote:
> The PS3 will have a hole to insert your member.
>
> They chip that controls it is code named "Ero-tion"

*groans*
Wed 15/10/03 at 18:43
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Dr Gonzo wrote:
> Benin wrote:
> Has anyone heard about the ps3 it's gonna be really fast sony said
> they are using multiple processors and are hoping to muiltiply the
> PS2's power by 1,000......can't wait to see that!
>
> Waoh! Really fast. Beacuse anybody ever releasing a console ever
> ever ever hasn't said those things a million times before. I heard
> the new Xbox will drive your car for you!!! And the next Gamecube
> will put the kids to bed and have a processor called "ReAAlllly
> fast SuPAR FAMIle gAmes CHIP".

Benin is a bit mixed up with his information. It's RUMOURED that in 2001 Sony and 3 un-named companies got together and have developed a chip which is the equivalent of the power of 1000 PS2 processors. Until Sony confirms or denies it, and until the companies involved admit it or deny it, it's nothing more than internet speculation IMO.
Wed 15/10/03 at 18:08
Regular
The PS3 will have a hole to insert your member.

They chip that controls it is code named "Ero-tion"
Wed 15/10/03 at 14:47
Regular
"Remember me?"
The new Xbox is also going to dispense Dr Pepper.

So that's me sold.
Wed 15/10/03 at 12:18
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Benin wrote:
> Has anyone heard about the ps3 it's gonna be really fast sony said
> they are using multiple processors and are hoping to muiltiply the
> PS2's power by 1,000......can't wait to see that!

Waoh! Really fast. Beacuse anybody ever releasing a console ever ever ever hasn't said those things a million times before. I heard the new Xbox will drive your car for you!!! And the next Gamecube will put the kids to bed and have a processor called "ReAAlllly fast SuPAR FAMIle gAmes CHIP".
Wed 15/10/03 at 12:02
Regular
ask any lady, small is not always best. but in the case of the xbox think youself lucky, it will soon wear out any robber with enough cheek to nick my xbox! ill cut their balls off!
Wed 15/10/03 at 11:54
Regular
"Thats life"
I know it would be tricky making a smaller version better but thats not why i want to know. I haven't bought an xbox yet, but after playing halo i realised what i was missing and since halo 2 is comming out and loads of rpgs are being made that use the hard drive i really want one. Problem is i have little money to spend on such things. If a mini xbox is released the big one will be made cheaper to sell off the older stock and at that point I will aquire a xbox at a price which I can afford. Personally i don't see why anyone cares that the x-box is a beast of a console its not like you have to walk around with it in your pocket!!
Wed 15/10/03 at 11:38
Regular
Its the same price. There is one on show at my local Currrys and its quite a bit smaller than the Xbox not that it makes any difference to the console.
Wed 15/10/03 at 11:37
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Ooo! Because it makes so much difference to the actual console......
Wed 15/10/03 at 11:35
Regular
"Thats life"
one is already out! Where can u buy it from and how much?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.