GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can we never mention hte attack again, please"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/09/01 at 18:21
Regular
That's it, can we just not mention it. I feel sick every time I hear about it. I like to come to these forums to talk about things which we don't usually talk about. We'll find the info on TV and the radio.

I dfon't know how this will settle amoungst you folks but I would just like to not mention the attack in these forums again.
Thu 13/09/01 at 18:02
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
when i read any of this , hear the stuff on the tv read stuff on the net , my whole body goes tingly from head to toe. but i am willing to keep talking about it , as when they do catch them , i want to know that i was with them all the way , watching every last minute of stuff that i could between school , i just hope that eventually the world will recieve justice !
Thu 13/09/01 at 01:55
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I can certainly see why people might want to not think about this event.
And I respect that, and at the same time there are large numbers of people that do need to talk about it.

To try and make sense of what happened, to remember those that died, to revel with those that didn't.

As long as we can all accept and understand that you don't and I do, then this is all good.

Sorry this has affected you so badly Dog, I know exactly how you feel mate.
I wish I COULD turn my head off, I'm sick of seeing this stuff, even with my eyes closed.
Wed 12/09/01 at 21:43
I know it's a queer thing to say but it's really getting in to me, it's that one scene of the guy jumping out the window and tumbling down that sends chill down my spine. Everytime the attack is mentioned it kills me.

I feel so sick and bad in just watching the incident from across the Atlantic, I don't know what I'll do if I was in Manhattan.

Sorry, I understand that this is a Life forum so I guess I'll shut up.
Wed 12/09/01 at 20:37
Regular
We shouldn't just forget whats happened.
Wed 12/09/01 at 20:32
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Strange thing to say in the "life" forum.
Wed 12/09/01 at 18:21
That's it, can we just not mention it. I feel sick every time I hear about it. I like to come to these forums to talk about things which we don't usually talk about. We'll find the info on TV and the radio.

I dfon't know how this will settle amoungst you folks but I would just like to not mention the attack in these forums again.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.