GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA vice city - deli"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: Vice City'.
Wed 15/10/03 at 13:27
Regular
"wigsy"
Can anyone help I cant find the deli to rob in little havana can anyone be more specific than one street north of aiyton raide pharmacy, ive looked all around little havana. thanks.
Sun 19/10/03 at 13:54
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
u know the police station nearest cherry poppers opposite that is a !!deli!! it says exploder above it! not robina cafe that is diffrent!
IT'S ON THE MAIN ROAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sat 18/10/03 at 17:13
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
i am guessing u have the map but u know where the police station nearest deli or cherry popers is yhea go to the police station sign then get out of car press L3 look around oposite police station u will see a sign saying "exploder"and lots of flames there is a shop just below the sign (on main road) if u get close to it, it says coffe, deli, restraunt in small writing go inside it looks empty but go behind the counter and there is a man (hiding behind a coffe machine thingy) pull your gun on him and u r done!
Fri 17/10/03 at 00:43
Regular
"BAGAN"
yes u r right it is the cafe because i have do all the missions in the game and wen u do all the odd missions u get the frankey suit in ur big house, 200 health, 200 armor, unlimited ammo and body guards 2 make it easy buy the grand theft auto vice city book it about £14.99
Thu 16/10/03 at 13:52
Regular
"wigsy"
cheers. i think its supposed to be the cafe robina where u meet the cuban gang leader.
Thu 16/10/03 at 13:36
Regular
"wigsy"
I didnt try to find it las**t night but incase u havent found it yet, i think its supposed to be cafe robina where contact the cuban gang leader,
so much for the official guide calling it a deli and saying its one s**treet north of aiyton raide. cos if u go one s**treet north u r in little haiti.
what a load of sh*t
Thu 16/10/03 at 10:24
Regular
"I am the future"
this website maybe useful.
http://www.gtaforums.com/
Wed 15/10/03 at 17:14
Regular
chopper wrote:
> Can anyone help I cant find the deli to rob
Wed 15/10/03 at 14:37
" Crazy!"
I think your talking about where you receive missions.

Includes a Boat race mission to begin with.
Wed 15/10/03 at 14:00
Regular
"wigsy"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Did this myself a few days a go. The doughnut shop is on the corner
> down by the police station and if you look on your map there is
> another cafe a few blocks away. Apparently one of them is meant to be
> the Deli.

Cheers I will try and find it tonight.
Wed 15/10/03 at 13:43
Regular
Did this myself a few days a go. The doughnut shop is on the corner down by the police station and if you look on your map there is another cafe a few blocks away. Apparently one of them is meant to be the Deli.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.