GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pets"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/06/06 at 22:41
Regular
[B]What pets do you have?[/B]

We have Pringles now after many years of no pets. He's certainly a lot different from our previous cats. He has no interest in human food, he likes to be left alone and would leave a room if you're to go in there and he doesnt like sitting on peoples laps :/ He'll come into my office when I'm working and if he's really hungry he'll jump and walk around right over the keyboard so I have to get up and go feed him. He's always getting hurt :( We don't know why he must be getting into lots of fights or something. Right now I just fed him and he's gone off out for a walk. He has a friend a black and white cat that's always in our garden. Sometimes he comes up to the catflap as if to see if "Pringles can come out to play" hehe cute. :D
Wed 28/06/06 at 22:41
Regular
[B]What pets do you have?[/B]

We have Pringles now after many years of no pets. He's certainly a lot different from our previous cats. He has no interest in human food, he likes to be left alone and would leave a room if you're to go in there and he doesnt like sitting on peoples laps :/ He'll come into my office when I'm working and if he's really hungry he'll jump and walk around right over the keyboard so I have to get up and go feed him. He's always getting hurt :( We don't know why he must be getting into lots of fights or something. Right now I just fed him and he's gone off out for a walk. He has a friend a black and white cat that's always in our garden. Sometimes he comes up to the catflap as if to see if "Pringles can come out to play" hehe cute. :D
Thu 29/06/06 at 16:45
Regular
"The definitive tag"
We've got four cats. They never get to eat though because a neighbour's cat keeps coming in and eating everything we put down for them.

He usually stays in the kitchen, but I caught him wandering around the rest of the house the other day. I threw a paper ball at him and told him to get the hell out. He just looked at me with the blankest of expressions and then tried to go upstairs.

Our cats > him
Thu 29/06/06 at 23:19
Regular
Machie wrote:
He has no interest in human food, he likes to be left alone and would leave a room if you're to go in there and he doesnt like sitting on peoples laps

Sounds like me, apart from the last bit

I have a punk pony called Billy, we used to rock out together but he's old and I'm heavier now, so I don't want to strain him. He's still got the magic in his eyes though
Fri 30/06/06 at 13:20
Regular
I have a cat called Millie. I had to get her spayed and now she hates me.
Fri 30/06/06 at 13:46
Regular
Hi im new to this but i have two cats,two breaded dragons, one water dragon, six tropical fish, ten large outdoor gold fish.
Fri 30/06/06 at 15:19
Regular
"Mooching around"
Pearlygirly? Don't I know that nickname...?

Do you mind if I ask what county you live in?
Fri 30/06/06 at 15:22
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
I wish I had a dragon.
Fri 30/06/06 at 15:25
Regular
"Mooching around"
Ask Harry Potter?
Fri 30/06/06 at 15:57
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I used to have a cat but I was very young and I can't remember it. There is a picture of it about though.

I used to have a rabbit too but my parents could no longer justify looking after it so we had to give it away.

I don't have a pet now, unless my computer counts. :)
Fri 30/06/06 at 23:09
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
I wish I had a rabbit too. They look lovely.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.