GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vice City - Biker Gang Mission"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: Vice City'.
Wed 15/10/03 at 14:25
Regular
"Audere Est Facere"
Hello,

Does anyone have any tips on how to do this mission. I think you have too cause a certain amount of mayhem in a set time.

I always ran out of time. So much so that it actually stopped me playing it - out of frustration. And most of the other missions rely on this one being completed.

Bet it's simple! :0)
Thu 30/10/03 at 08:08
Regular
"And some more !"
u can also blow up the buildings outside his place and it counts as about a 10nth of the meter s if u blow up about 10 buildings and a couple of cars ur guarenteed to win so easily.
Wed 29/10/03 at 22:35
" Crazy!"
nacks wrote:
> buy a gta vice city cheat disk and click on freeze mission timer

Surely easier to enter the codes above.
Wed 29/10/03 at 21:39
Regular
"Indeed"
Type in r1,r2,l1,r2,left,down,right,up,left,down,down,down.

This gives you a chain gun.Go nuts with it!!!

If you run out of health or armourthen use the following cheats:

Armor-r1,r2,l1,x,left,down,right,up,left,down,right,up

Health-r1,r2,l1,o,left,down,right,up,left,down,right,up

Hope i helped!
Thu 23/10/03 at 07:39
Regular
"army fanatic"
buy a gta vice city cheat disk and click on freeze mission timer
Sat 18/10/03 at 18:31
Regular
there's a semi cheat way to do it, blow up one cop car, then slam on your M16 and blast away at the burnt out wreck, the meter will go up despite the fact that the car is already wasted.

easy!
Wed 15/10/03 at 18:53
"period drama"
Get loads of rocket launcher ammo and go onto the grassy bit by the side.
When I did it most of the cars just drove on the road bit all the time - never came onto the grass, so you should be okay. Although the copter kept sending people down to kill me.

Probably the hardest mission time-wise, so just keep trying. And remember that your wanted ranking doesn't go down after you've done the mission so run straight up the stairs (on the other side of the road to the biker place) and save at the shack. If you've bought it, of course.
Wed 15/10/03 at 14:59
Regular
"cachoo"
I caused loads of mayhem before the actual mission started, that way, as soon as it starts you get loads of police, helicopters, etc coming in.. meaning.. more stuff to blow up. Provided you have the .. um.. the Launcher thingy.
Wed 15/10/03 at 14:55
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
I stopped playing it at that exact mission! Instead I focused on getting a tank (without cheating) but that was so hard I never played it again.
Wed 15/10/03 at 14:49
Regular
"mini that is"
i found out that if u summon a tank it makes this mission a lot easier
Wed 15/10/03 at 14:25
Regular
"Audere Est Facere"
Hello,

Does anyone have any tips on how to do this mission. I think you have too cause a certain amount of mayhem in a set time.

I always ran out of time. So much so that it actually stopped me playing it - out of frustration. And most of the other missions rely on this one being completed.

Bet it's simple! :0)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.