GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"View-ti-ful JOE!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Viewtiful Joe'.
Wed 15/10/03 at 22:27
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Got a demo of it today!

It's absolutely rocking and out on the 24th!! But it's also extremely hard, so a good game for the 'hardcore' if thats right, or whatever.

As I say, it's superb!
Wed 15/10/03 at 22:27
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Got a demo of it today!

It's absolutely rocking and out on the 24th!! But it's also extremely hard, so a good game for the 'hardcore' if thats right, or whatever.

As I say, it's superb!
Thu 16/10/03 at 10:40
Regular
Too bad I have it though. And yes, you're right. It's very hard on Adult so I'm on kids. :P
Thu 16/10/03 at 16:00
Regular
"the burning sky"
My PS2 owning mate went and did his "thats why Gamecube's for kids" speech, when i told him about VJ. So is it any good? Just single player? Any other comments :P
Thu 16/10/03 at 16:56
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Ask Damarus, he knows the in's & out.

I just know it's superb :D, single player and very smooth.
Thu 16/10/03 at 18:10
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
iT is hard, but fun.
It tookme an hour just to play through and finish the demo.
The helicopter was fun.
Thu 16/10/03 at 18:18
"Uzi Lover"
I am outraged that this demo has not made its way to me.

*picks up his broom*
Thu 16/10/03 at 18:19
Regular
"the burning sky"
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:
> I am outraged that this demo has not made its way to me.
>
> *picks up his broom*

And how would one go about acquiring one of these disks?
Thu 16/10/03 at 18:25
"Uzi Lover"
Apparently you need to be a member of 'that places' reward card and also you must of recently purchased a GameCube game from 'that place'.

Well, I'll have you know, I got Skies Of Arcadia: Legends from there two weeks ago and then took it back the next day (crime - apparently...) and where is my Viewtiful Joe I ask? WHERE IS MY VIEWTIFUL JOE?
Thu 16/10/03 at 18:26
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I shall be buying this simply to hammer things quickly.

And to laugh when my best friend goes mental at seeing so many bright colours and noises.

Woo!
Thu 16/10/03 at 18:43
Regular
Syphonical wrote:
> iT is hard, but fun.
> It tookme an hour just to play through and finish the demo.
> The helicopter was fun.

That helicopter is very hard on Adult mode, but easy on Kid mode. They should have stuck an extra mode inbetween the two and this would be perfect.

Oh, and it is only a single player. It wouldn't really work multiplayer because of the speed, slow and zoom modes.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.