GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Online games"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/10/03 at 14:46
Regular
Right, I finally get broadband after an age of waiting, but don't know what games support PS2 Online.

Obviously there is SOCOM and TM:Black, but that is all I know of (Haven't taken much notice since I didn't need to).

Can you guys tell me the best and the rest?

Thanks
Wed 22/10/03 at 05:00
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
FantasyMeister wrote:
> Don't forget EVERQUEST ONLINE ADVENTURES is out on Friday (sooner if
> you know your local stockist well enough).

Grrrr stupid shop assistant at Gamestation telling me they weren't going to stock it until after Christmas. Could have pre-ordered it when i was buying Madden 2004 and Evo 3.
Tue 21/10/03 at 20:23
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Don't forget EVERQUEST ONLINE ADVENTURES is out on Friday (sooner if you know your local stockist well enough).
Tue 21/10/03 at 19:35
Regular
"MaSTeR Of DArkNeSs"
I dont really like the idea of Online gamimg. Not to mention that you cant get boradband where I live!!! I just dot like the whole Online aming thing, Ive tried it on the PC but i perfer playing Alone or with mates around my house! But if you liek playing online then go ahead, the choice is yours...
Thu 16/10/03 at 16:18
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
It has to be a crossover cable from your PS2 to your NIC, but theoretically yes that should work.

Might be some port-mapping needing done with the ICS software, I dunno.
Thu 16/10/03 at 16:02
Regular
Amplitude is online? Looks like I'm spending a bit of cash this evening!

I only have the crappy Standard BT modem, so could I use a straight Network cable into my NIC card, turn ICS on and that would work? Or is there more to it?
Thu 16/10/03 at 15:04
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Amplitude (best)
Fire Warrior
Midnight Club 2
Tony Hawks 3 & 4

And on 7th November you'll have Hardware, which is fantastic (we beta tested it)... plus Destruction Derby Arenas will be out soon, as that's currently being tested.
Thu 16/10/03 at 14:46
Regular
Right, I finally get broadband after an age of waiting, but don't know what games support PS2 Online.

Obviously there is SOCOM and TM:Black, but that is all I know of (Haven't taken much notice since I didn't need to).

Can you guys tell me the best and the rest?

Thanks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.