GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Football called off"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/09/01 at 13:47
Regular
If you didn't already know, UEFA have postponed all of this weeks remaining European games.

http://www.sky.com/skysports /storytemplate/storytoppic/0,,1-1029176,FF.html

(Remove space)

Rightly so, in my opinion. While it may be true that life must go on for those that remain, I don't think many of the players will feel much like playing.
Mon 17/09/01 at 12:42
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I was suprised the Liverpool v Boavista match actually went ahead, on Tuesday night, of all nights. Astonishing.
Sat 15/09/01 at 00:02
I think that the Worthington cup matches should have been postponed, not only would this have given Everton a 2nd chance to win the Worthington Cup 2nd Round match against Crystal Palace, but I think it was a bit disrespectful to play the matches under the shadow of the attacks. It should have been a time for mourning rather than a time for fotball. It was good that the matches where played because it gave the fans an alternative to think about, but I think it was a bit disrespectful.

*Why do Everton always go out on penalties!?!? Last year in the Worthington Cup, it was Bristol Rovers, this year it was Crystal Palace! Why are we so crap!!!? I think I should set up a forum where people can place donations to Everton Football Club, Everton need your support, we have had one generous donation from a Mr Wenger who spent 10 million quid on the worst center forward in Arsenal's history*
Fri 14/09/01 at 23:08
Regular
Mattyboy wrote:
> Is the footy called off tomorrow??

nope, all the footy is still going ahead tomorrow. Minutes silence before every game.
Fri 14/09/01 at 22:22
"The pen is mightier"
I don`t know how anyone can think of football after the events of Tuesday. Suddenly 22 men on a pitch kicking a ball about seems a bit minimal to thousands dead, injured or missing...
I know you don`t mean to offend anyone, and none is taken - i`m simply saying i think world perpectives have just gotten a bit bigger than a game of football, thats all...
Fri 14/09/01 at 18:59
Regular
"Whatever!"
Is the footy called off tomorrow??
Fri 14/09/01 at 15:22
"I hate that!!!"
hmm understandable.............
Fri 14/09/01 at 15:04
Regular
PSV have been saying they want thier game replayed! nothin to do with the fact that they lost 4-1...

The games have been postponed to october 10th i think.
Wed 12/09/01 at 18:59
Regular
"Whatever!"
Its for the best - Im suprised that yesterdays games were not postponed!!
Wed 12/09/01 at 13:49
Regular
"not dead"
I don't think I could have enjoyed watching a match tonight anyway.

It's for the best.
Wed 12/09/01 at 13:47
"High polygon count"
If you didn't already know, UEFA have postponed all of this weeks remaining European games.

http://www.sky.com/skysports /storytemplate/storytoppic/0,,1-1029176,FF.html

(Remove space)

Rightly so, in my opinion. While it may be true that life must go on for those that remain, I don't think many of the players will feel much like playing.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.