GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"still waiting :("

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/10/03 at 18:27
Regular
""To the pub...""
i preordered a gamecube from amazon which was supposed to be sent to me last friday but because so many people pre-ordered them then i am still waiting ahhhhhh lol i want it now i want to get it take it round me m8s and play all the cool games all weekend looks like i won;t be doing that this weekend :(
Fri 24/10/03 at 10:30
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Metroid Prime.
Burnout 2(which I saw for £9 yesterday because it wasnt in the right box.)
F-zero GX
Mario Sunshine

then very soon...
MARIO KART DD!! :D
Fri 24/10/03 at 03:15
Regular
You ordered a Gamecube without any games? Sounds like an impulse buy to me. Hope you get games soon, there are plenty of great games people here can recommend.
Metroid Prime
Mario Sunshine
Resident Evil Zero
P.N.03

These are my current favourites.
Mon 20/10/03 at 13:51
Regular
""To the pub...""
I Got it this morning just before i had my driving lesson woo hoo lol i like it its nice and small now all i need is some games :S
Sat 18/10/03 at 20:19
"Shotgun+Zombie=Mess"
Cyclone wrote:
> DEMO?!
>
>
>
>
> how?

indeed, A demo would be good, then I'll be able to make my mind up on wether or not to get VJ
Fri 17/10/03 at 23:27
Regular
Belldandy wrote:
> Cancel it from Amazon and get it elsewhere, it's not like they are in
> short supply.

Apparently they are.
Thu 16/10/03 at 19:40
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Cancel it from Amazon and get it elsewhere, it's not like they are in short supply.
Thu 16/10/03 at 18:39
Regular
"gsybe you!"
DEMO?!

how?
Thu 16/10/03 at 18:30
"Uzi Lover"
Yes I am also still waiting for my Viewtiful Joe demo from 'them'.
Thu 16/10/03 at 18:29
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hmmm.

At least you are getting one.

They rock.

Complain and ask for a free game. Get Viewtiful Joe.

Stamp your feet.

Yus.
Thu 16/10/03 at 18:27
Regular
""To the pub...""
i preordered a gamecube from amazon which was supposed to be sent to me last friday but because so many people pre-ordered them then i am still waiting ahhhhhh lol i want it now i want to get it take it round me m8s and play all the cool games all weekend looks like i won;t be doing that this weekend :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.