GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xbox Christmas Bundle Coming Soon..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 18/10/03 at 13:36
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Instead of going with a price cut it looks like Microsoft are going with a bundle deal this Christmas.

News reports on two retailer sites say a new pack will be available from 24th October.

£139.99 Buys you a console, Halo, and Midtown Madness 3 and one pad.

Whether this is just these two retailers, (as some bundles were last year) or all retailers I don't know. Won't post the links for obvious reasons.

Still, it's a good deal - just about everyone who wants an Xbox will want to experience Halo, and Midtown Madness 3 is a decentish Live game so new users could buy the Live kit and get started straightaway. Wouldn't be surprised if retailers do an offer to get the Live Kit cheaper with a console/game, that kind of thing.
Sat 18/10/03 at 13:36
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Instead of going with a price cut it looks like Microsoft are going with a bundle deal this Christmas.

News reports on two retailer sites say a new pack will be available from 24th October.

£139.99 Buys you a console, Halo, and Midtown Madness 3 and one pad.

Whether this is just these two retailers, (as some bundles were last year) or all retailers I don't know. Won't post the links for obvious reasons.

Still, it's a good deal - just about everyone who wants an Xbox will want to experience Halo, and Midtown Madness 3 is a decentish Live game so new users could buy the Live kit and get started straightaway. Wouldn't be surprised if retailers do an offer to get the Live Kit cheaper with a console/game, that kind of thing.
Sat 18/10/03 at 18:24
"Retarded List"
with GTA also coming out this christmas this will hopefully make people buy an xbox
Sat 18/10/03 at 18:44
Regular
Hopefully they'll buy it for more than GTA though.
Sat 18/10/03 at 21:36
Regular
"Touched!"
The Xbox, Halo + MM3 deal sounds great if you haven't yet got an Xbox, two great games, MM3 isnt too good though without LIVE, but online is another story!
Sun 19/10/03 at 23:02
Regular
xgamer wrote:
> with GTA also coming out this christmas this will hopefully make
> people buy an xbox

Yes... two games that have been out for ages should hopefully sell the 'box.

MGS2: Substance didn't.
Sun 19/10/03 at 23:25
Regular
No because it was never intended to do that. GTA however will.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.