GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Todays Disturbing events.."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/09/01 at 20:24
Regular
I know this is off topic but i feel we should maybe discuss this, today has been a very appaling day, i take it u have all watched the news and witnessed these horrific events, i was very shocked when i saw this, and how people can be so cold and evil towards other human beings, this day the 11th of september will be remembered in a lot of our hearts as one of the worst tragic events in history, today marks the beginning of a war which will not end until the people who did this appaling attack are brought to justice, for me today has changed the way i think , made me think about life a bit more and the way i treat others, the americans did not deserve this and its shocking to know that some people can celebrate this attack, people must be brought to justice over this and britain will be supporting the us and i agree with this, around 10,000 people have died today,my thoughts are with the families of these people and i'm sure everyone on this forum feels the same as me about this, i would like the forum to take a few moments to pay our respects to the people who lost their lives

thank you for listening

spike
Tue 11/09/01 at 20:24
Regular
"Touched!"
I know this is off topic but i feel we should maybe discuss this, today has been a very appaling day, i take it u have all watched the news and witnessed these horrific events, i was very shocked when i saw this, and how people can be so cold and evil towards other human beings, this day the 11th of september will be remembered in a lot of our hearts as one of the worst tragic events in history, today marks the beginning of a war which will not end until the people who did this appaling attack are brought to justice, for me today has changed the way i think , made me think about life a bit more and the way i treat others, the americans did not deserve this and its shocking to know that some people can celebrate this attack, people must be brought to justice over this and britain will be supporting the us and i agree with this, around 10,000 people have died today,my thoughts are with the families of these people and i'm sure everyone on this forum feels the same as me about this, i would like the forum to take a few moments to pay our respects to the people who lost their lives

thank you for listening

spike
Tue 11/09/01 at 21:02
My thoughts entirely

Nice one spike
Tue 11/09/01 at 21:17
One minute silence please................................................................ (Silence)
Tue 11/09/01 at 21:22
Regular
"Same as above^"
This is not the way to respect the people who feel the loss.
This is a computer game fourm.
But i agree that it was devastating!
Tue 11/09/01 at 21:24
Indeed... we have a forum for "life" matters... so maybe there would be better...

As for the topic, totally agree... only a complete fool would not

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.