GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Please be respectful"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/09/01 at 19:36
Regular
Feel free to talk about what has happened today, but please, keep your emotions under control. Racist remarks of any kind are not welcome and will be deleted. Be respectful to those who died in the tragedy and if you want to talk about something else, do it in an appropriate thread.

Thanks
Special Reserve
Tue 11/09/01 at 20:19
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Absolutely devastating.I couldnt believe it when I saw it after school.Bush moved to that Air Base in Nebrasca.Smart move
Tue 11/09/01 at 20:12
I think i is blooming awful and I think if George bush found the terrorists he would give them the electric chair and they deserve it. Think if you saw your family go down in a building that is collapsing. (:( I hate them.
Tue 11/09/01 at 20:07
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
GasMask wrote:
> I am trying not to talk about it anymore.

Lets just respect the
> dead.

This tradagy had made me think how important life is.

Preach it. I agree 100% there.
Tue 11/09/01 at 20:06
Regular
"I am your father"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> No, Torax, and the other attention seeker. People on here are very
> upset, and rightly so, and people come on here typing stuff just to
> get noticed, and that should not happen. I may as well call them
> skibadabs, if it makes anyone feel better.

Ok I understand now, please everyone in here contribute to my thread I am about to set up as as you might know Goatboys Uncle was taken from him in this tradegy.
Tue 11/09/01 at 20:06
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
I am trying not to talk about it anymore.

Lets just respect the dead.

This tradagy had made me think how important life is.
Tue 11/09/01 at 20:04
Regular
Sorry if I'm not making much sense, I'm just letting words come out, not really realising if I'm making sentences or not.
Tue 11/09/01 at 20:03
Regular
No offence taken by me either, though I do see what you mean sometimes.
Tue 11/09/01 at 20:02
Regular
No, Torax, and the other attention seeker. People on here are very upset, and rightly so, and people come on here typing stuff just to get noticed, and that should not happen. I may as well call them skibadabs, if it makes anyone feel better.
Tue 11/09/01 at 19:59
Regular
"I am your father"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Newbie by my description:

Someone who has little experience in
> life, not necessarily young, but unable to understand that other
> peoples opinions, thoughts and emotions matter.

A newbie is not
> some who has posted under 300 posts and so on.

I still don't mean any disrespect but, what in that case were you on about then? You said someone in the air? Are you refering to the crisis?

[email protected]

No offence taken by the way
Tue 11/09/01 at 19:54
Regular
Newbie by my description:

Someone who has little experience in life, not necessarily young, but unable to understand that other peoples opinions, thoughts and emotions matter.

A newbie is not some who has posted under 300 posts and so on.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.