GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Soldier of Fortune II"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Soldier of Fortune 2'.
Sat 18/10/03 at 23:16
Regular
"Remember me?"
Well, well, well...

It would seem that after venturing where I was reluctant to venture - and playing SOF2 online with Tiltawhirl and Alastair for a few hours - that I am inclined to keep this game. Offline it's crap, but online it's a nice alternative to Wolfenstein and Unreal.

I have spoken.
Sun 19/10/03 at 11:56
Regular
Edgy wrote:
> It's bound to drop soon, and no game is worth £40 if the single
> player mode is an utter pile of toss (unless the game is solely
> multiplayer with just a hint of single player action).

That's pretty much all the Live games I own then.

Doesn't really matter to me really. i don't play much single player on Xbox and Live games tend to last a hell of a lot longer than single players game ever do. Most single player games are done and dusted in a week, where as I've been playing SOF2 online since July and I'm still not bored of it.
Sun 19/10/03 at 11:44
Regular
The single player mode is seriously utter guff. Online it rocks muchly.

*Sings Happy Birthday too me*

:)
Sun 19/10/03 at 11:03
Regular
I would have taken it back and waited for a price drop

It's bound to drop soon, and no game is worth £40 if the single player mode is an utter pile of toss (unless the game is solely multiplayer with just a hint of single player action).
Sat 18/10/03 at 23:52
Regular
I shall back this up further. Offline is like trying to pluck your eyeball but online it was pretty decent although takes a while to get used to.
Sat 18/10/03 at 23:16
Regular
"Remember me?"
Well, well, well...

It would seem that after venturing where I was reluctant to venture - and playing SOF2 online with Tiltawhirl and Alastair for a few hours - that I am inclined to keep this game. Offline it's crap, but online it's a nice alternative to Wolfenstein and Unreal.

I have spoken.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.