GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I think i know why ps2 is doing so well!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/10/03 at 21:57
Regular
"My head hurts"
This is what i have heard so don't throw insults at me ps2 fans. Apparently when a ps2 brakes and you go to get it repaired it counts as another sale , so that is 2 sales if you buy a ps2 and it gets knacked up.
Thu 18/03/04 at 21:03
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
There is no main resson on why the ps2 is the popular console but i think it sells the most as it had the best Predecessor the ps1 which is still selling (stupid realy).
Thu 19/02/04 at 01:48
Regular
There is a reason for the PS2's success; the world is slowly becoming an illiterate hell hole for mentally retarded people.
Wed 18/02/04 at 09:54
Regular
There are so many reasons why the PS2 is doing better than the other 2. In my opinion I think the most important reason is that it came out before the Xbox and Gamecube.
Sun 15/02/04 at 17:11
Regular
The PS2 is doing so well because;

1: The compony has better adverts, so more people know about it

2: It has a damn DVD player.

Hear's some advice to all those hardcore PS2/1 fans out there: Sell you PS2, get a DVD player, so you can still watch your DVDs and get a real console, like a 'cube or a snes. Then we'll take it from there. (Or not)
Thu 20/11/03 at 21:01
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Aoe wrote:
> I'd say he can't be more than three months old. Surely!

Maybe a little older cause he can type... Well, erm, kinda! :D I'd say 5 months.
Tue 18/11/03 at 21:50
Regular
"\\"
OrkEater wrote:
> I know why the ps2 is getting cheaper,

...go on...

> because the Ps3 is nearly finnished and will be out in mid 2004/2005.

You retard. If they kept the price at £300 do you think they'd be doing so well compared to the xbox and gamecube when they are at £130 and £90???

I'd say he can't be more than three months old. Surely!
Mon 17/11/03 at 21:43
Regular
"Hallelujah"
@ng3l wrote:
> Bubs wrote:
> I think thats possible.
>
> Anythings possible

There is no spoon...
Sun 09/11/03 at 23:26
Regular
"nooblet"
I know why the ps2 is getting cheaper,
because the Ps3 is nearly finnished and will be out in mid 2004/2005.
Thu 06/11/03 at 10:06
Regular
The main reasons is that the PS2 came out years before the x-box and the gamecube.
They also sold many Playstation 1 machines, so they had already then created a strong user base.
With the backward compability and the DVD-player this machine was the choice of many gamers.
Sat 01/11/03 at 00:38
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I think I despise this very topic.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.