GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PES3 trick list..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evolution Soccer 3'.
Mon 20/10/03 at 09:49
Regular
I think it was Aliboy who went through and did a trick list however I am having trouble pulling some of them off. This thread could be used to enter all of the tricks and a little explanation on how to pull them off. The nutmeg and chip and volley are proving a problem at the moment.

ANy ideas how to chip and volley or how to pull of a nutmeg properly?

Any help would be appreciated, cheers!
Wed 22/10/03 at 18:43
If you do it with Roberto Carlos, he's fast enough to header it up then kick it up once. That's the best I've done though.
Wed 22/10/03 at 15:51
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Nah, it is flicked just a bit too far in front of the player for kickups to be possible.
Tue 21/10/03 at 20:58
"cheerios"
Can you do Kickups, because i can do most of these tricks and would just look cool in training or somewhat...
Mon 20/10/03 at 20:57
Regular
"  "
AfroJoe wrote:
> Down then up. Then square. Yes.

Wow. I'll try that tommorow at work. They already are impressed by my 360 skills ;D Don't know why.
Mon 20/10/03 at 19:26
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
All of the analogue stick tricks and more are on these posts:

http://www.pesfan.com/bulletin/ (SPACE) forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=97
Mon 20/10/03 at 18:56
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Down then up. Then square. Yes.
Mon 20/10/03 at 18:45
Regular
"  "
So to flick the ball up and hit it, you push the right analogue stick up and down then press square?
Mon 20/10/03 at 16:51
Regular
Heh!

The ball is floaty but a lot faster than it was in the demo.
Mon 20/10/03 at 16:46
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Yes, it indeed is very different. The players' methods of running are strangely different. They don't run like spasticated monkeys any more.

The ball also seems a lot less floaty, although still moreso than it was in PES2.

Yeah, very different.
Mon 20/10/03 at 16:45
Regular
"es argh"
http://www.issextreme.com/gameplay/

http://www.worldcupmanager.co.uk/html/we7_master_class.htm

And down and up on Analogue to flick the ball up (unless itrs already been mentioned, which I'm sure it has been...)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.