GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Splinter Cell mission for Download!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Splinter Cell'.
Tue 21/10/03 at 17:53
Regular
Anyone got it yet? Just abouts to download it now. That makes it 3 new missions now, who said the the Cube and PS2 versions would have a wider choice?

;)

Just going to grab it and I will do a little review of it when I have played it through.
Wed 22/10/03 at 17:40
Regular
"Remember me?"
Had another go on that Rainbow Six 3 demo earlier today. Still not fussed.
Wed 22/10/03 at 17:16
Regular
Just found the list. The three levels are:

Kola Cell
Vselka Infiltration
Vselka

Apparently you get Vselka after downloading the Infiltration mission. Kola Cell is an awesome level which is much much harder than the standard Splinter Cell missions. The Vselka missions are supposedly the best missions for the whole game as you get to inflitrate a Submarine during the middle of the night. Sounds kick a*s and I can't wait to finish Kola Cell so I can go onto the Vselka missions.
Wed 22/10/03 at 16:42
Regular
Anyone know the names of all downloadable levels?
Tue 21/10/03 at 20:28
Regular
"Remember me?"
Tiltawhirl WHACKED! your Xbox and made it mess up.

Tsk!! Bloody kids.
Tue 21/10/03 at 20:26
Regular
Any ideas where the other one went? There were two on Saturday and one was Kola Cell however the other has diappeared.
Tue 21/10/03 at 20:25
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
I noticed the Vselka Mission is part one - I'd guess you can only download part 2 when you actually need it, the idea being to minimise download times.
Tue 21/10/03 at 18:15
Regular
Strange I downloaded Kola Cell and left the other one. The new one has taken the position of the other level so there are only 2 to download?!

Unless I am mistaken here and this is one of the other 2 missions. I only ask because my LIVE desktop is saying that Vselka is a brand new mission. Is this an old one?
Tue 21/10/03 at 17:57
Regular
*drops to knees*

*raises fists at sky*

why haven't I got Live yet?
Tue 21/10/03 at 17:53
Regular
Anyone got it yet? Just abouts to download it now. That makes it 3 new missions now, who said the the Cube and PS2 versions would have a wider choice?

;)

Just going to grab it and I will do a little review of it when I have played it through.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.