GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"just the 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/09/01 at 19:59
Regular
I have 3 statements to make

1) final fantasy rules

2) ps2 rules

3) blah rules almighty!

wot u got to say about that, eh?
Tue 11/09/01 at 19:12
Regular
You really are eloquent aren't you? And your posts are quality reading material. No, really.
Tue 11/09/01 at 18:57
"period drama"
hi evrybody!

blah:)
Mon 10/09/01 at 22:19
Regular
Resevilfan wrote:
> Dringo wrote:
>Pokemon is not childish

Why's it on CITV?

You are aware this is not Future of cartoons i was refering to games!
Mon 10/09/01 at 22:08
Gocu wrote:
> Seifer wrote:
> You must have posted 300 posts and 10000 words
> and to have been here
> longer than 21 days

thanks

so ive been here ling enouth i just need to get more posts and words in.

a lot more posts and words...never mind it shouldnt take me long and ill get there in the end.

It wont take you to long when you press the 'Reply quoating this message button'. Infact time will fly by, the only problem is that some people wont appriciate it if you do it. But still, just keep posting if you want to become a regular badly! A free ISP also helps!
Mon 10/09/01 at 22:02
Seifer wrote:
> You must have posted 300 posts and 10000 words and to have been here
> longer than 21 days

thanks

so ive been here ling enouth i just need to get more posts and words in.

a lot more posts and words...never mind it shouldnt take me long and ill get there in the end.
Mon 10/09/01 at 22:00
You must have posted 300 posts and 10000 words and to have been here longer than 21 days
Mon 10/09/01 at 21:56
Hey all

I know this has nothing to do with the subject but can some1 remind me what it takes to get rid of this newbie under my name?
Mon 10/09/01 at 21:53
And a good evening to you to Chris!
Mon 10/09/01 at 21:51
Regular
"You've upset me"
Evenin' Nick. Head over to the WLT!
Mon 10/09/01 at 21:48
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
I have 3 statements to make

1) final fantasy rules

2) ps2 rules

3) blah rules almighty!

wot u got to say about that, eh?

1.) Final Fantasy absolutely rocks! It's the best, ignore some of the others in this matter, as SOME have a lack of gaming taste

2.) PS2, Gamecube and X-Box all rule, get all of them, rob a bank if you must!!! Work all the hour's god sends, just get them!

3.) I rule, blah sucks :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.