GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"dessert storm2 help"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Conflict Desert Storm 2'.
Thu 23/10/03 at 07:10
Regular
"army fanatic"
i know im not meant to use cheats but can anyone help with unlocking all levels before i go to school please
Thu 30/10/03 at 18:51
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
nacks wrote:
> can you give me a cheat to unlock evry thing on conflict desert storm
> 2 please

THERE. ISN'T. ONE.
Thu 30/10/03 at 18:07
Regular
There isn't one, there wasn't one for the first game and there won't be one for this game.
Thu 30/10/03 at 13:10
Regular
"army fanatic"
can you give me a cheat to unlock evry thing on conflict desert storm 2 please
Thu 30/10/03 at 13:04
First you want the levels, now everything?
Thu 30/10/03 at 13:01
Regular
"army fanatic"
can you give me a cheat to unlock evry think on conflict desert storm 2 please
Wed 29/10/03 at 20:04
Regular
Half way through the game on extreme, you better get something for completing it on Extreme. Haven't played on it in a few days (been ill) but im going to try Level 5 again, completed all the objectives but then died before i got to the ending bit :-(
Tue 28/10/03 at 16:10
Regular
"thegodfather"
KR wrote:
> *POSSIBLE LEVEL 3 SPOILER*
>
> Hardest level for me on Extreme is level 3, its is pretty easy until
> you have to escape the bunker after helping the Delta guys escape, a
> tank parks right next to you and have to escape past it, im on level
> 5 now.

The best way I found of doing this part, was to get the squad to wait at the bottom of the bunker and shoot the Iraqi soldiers as they ran in, then when they were all gone, send out Jones to run over to the tank and use some C4 or the anti-tank mine.
Tue 28/10/03 at 14:38
Regular
Go onto "New game" and it should be under hard mode.
Mon 27/10/03 at 03:06
"always young"
How do you unlock extreme difficulty mode? We won on hard level co-op, but cannot seem to find extreme mode. We think it might only be accessible if you win in hard playing solo but not sure. Please help. B&D.
Thu 23/10/03 at 22:23
Regular
No one i know likes the controls on Desert storm so i can only play the main mode.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.