GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Midtown Madness 3 content available...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Midtown Madness 3'.
Thu 23/10/03 at 14:43
Regular
Not what I was hoping for but I guess the new cars and tracks are better than nothing. I was hoping for a new city and an Ice-Cream Truck, but I guess the new tracks and cars will have to do, check out the motorised shopping trolley. I'll download them when I can be bothered

Taken from IGN.com

Xbox Live owners can be begin downloading the first batch of downloadable content for the online racing-action title Midtown Madness 3 by the time they finish reading this story. The plan for downloadable MM3 content calls for multiple packages of cars and tracks the first of which is a new pack of cars that will be available for online competition.
All of the new downloadable cars will be original, unlicensed vehicles so there will be no more VW's or Audis to play with. The first batch of new cars includes the Thrasher, the Ambassador, the Shopper and the R4000. Respectively, that's an American muscle car, a vintage 1930s style sedan, a souped-up shopping cart and a futuristic sports car.

The next batch of downloadable content, which should be available in a matter of weeks will be 10 new Blitz and 10 new checkpoint races for the Washington DC map. The batch after that will be new cars including the Furious, the Carica and the Lastkraftwagen. That's a fancy sports car, a sports coupe and an "eclectic" vehicle that's intended to make Tag and Stayaway games a little more interesting we're told.

The final batch of content will be 20 new tracks for the Paris map, made up of 10 Blitz and 10 checkpoint races. All of the new tracks in both Paris and DC will be at least as difficult as the medium difficulty tracks that shipped with the game.

Another benefit of downloadable content will be a patch that fixes that custom soundtrack bug that had the same first song playing over and over again.
Mon 03/11/03 at 16:37
Regular
"Nooooooooooo"
yer the pikey mobile is great glad i thought of that name lorl. How are u Dark mark and edgy i got on here in the end. Looks like a cool fourm
Sat 01/11/03 at 16:53
Regular
"Remember me?"
No one cares what you think because you're a newbie. Plus it's brilliant on Xbox Live. Do you have Xbox Live? I don't think you do, do you? Ha. Poor.
Sat 01/11/03 at 14:09
Regular
Do you boys actually like this naff game?
I have play the majority of car based driving stuff and this I turned of after an hour, took it back to the shop, RIP. It is truly pants.
Sat 25/10/03 at 00:29
Regular
"Remember me?"
The Shopper really is a Pikey Mobile, ain't it? :D

A stolen shopping trolley plonked on top of a stolen lawnmower motor, finished off with two stolen torches for headlights.

Ingenius.
Sat 25/10/03 at 00:15
Regular
Yay - the Pikeymobile
Fri 24/10/03 at 00:25
Regular
"Remember me?"
Downloaded the new cars today. They're a mixture of the very good and the quite crap, with the R4000 being the best new one. It's hella fast and actually handles really well.
Thu 23/10/03 at 22:58
Regular
The music patch works a treat :D
Thu 23/10/03 at 19:25
Regular
I shall be trying shortly - to get the music update at the very least.
Thu 23/10/03 at 18:48
Regular
"Remember me?"
Or maybe an army of pikeys stole it all, because SOMEONE forgot to nail it all down.

Tsk. Good going, Microsoft.
Thu 23/10/03 at 18:46
Regular
Tried to download it earlier and there was nout there.

God knows, I guess IGN were wrong.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.