GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Guess who will be in Mario Kart : DD after all ? (SPOILERS)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mario Kart Double Dash'.
Thu 23/10/03 at 18:07
Regular
Toad, yup he is.

So all you homo's with a hankering for bellend shaped fungus men (and women) can rejoice.

Toadette's in it as well....crap name for most likely a very crap character. I'm guessing it's Toad with a pair of b!tch t!ts.
Sun 26/10/03 at 16:41
Regular
Could this hole perchance belong to Tadette?
Sun 26/10/03 at 15:51
"period drama"
Toad ... in the hole.
A-ha-ha.

*Leaves*
*On trees*
Sun 26/10/03 at 15:00
Regular
AfroJoe wrote:
> Koopa Troopa and Yoshi will make a fine team. A FINE TEAM!
>
> *Nods profusely*

Definately. But whose kart will be used?
Sat 25/10/03 at 11:57
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Toad! No way! On the SNES Toad was the fastest dude for a while, excellent at taking turns!
Fri 24/10/03 at 15:31
"slightlyshortertagl"
eerrrr

YeY?
Fri 24/10/03 at 11:41
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Any fan of the game would know what character you meant just by reading the topic subject !
Fri 24/10/03 at 11:38
Regular
Blank wrote:
> But tell me, how the hell can you have a spoiler for a carting game?
> It's hardly plot driven, is it?

They're secret characters. Some people are faggoty about such things and would rather find out themselves by playing the game.
Fri 24/10/03 at 10:26
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Yay, Toad.

"Nintendo dont do crap characters, but if they did.. they would probably be the best crap characters in the world"!!

How irrelevant. But Toad! yAY :D
Fri 24/10/03 at 10:17
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
This news is days old, I found Toad best all-rounder so it is good news anyway :)
Thu 23/10/03 at 23:03
Regular
"thursdayton!"
I presume you got this from Cube Europe? It was my question that got them to tell us, Toad is my usual character y'see.

Never seen Toadette before, she must be new. I'd rather have ol' Toadsworth as his driving partner, heh.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.