GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Erm - I got a second one"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 26/10/03 at 17:17
Regular
I've recieved two Viewtiful Joe Demos now - recieved my second the day the game was released.
Tue 28/10/03 at 14:25
Regular
"Omnipresent"
I'll buy it. Contact privately, [email protected] , or put on eBay and I'll battle for it:)
Sun 26/10/03 at 20:33
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Dunno :s

The full story is... i went into a well known Game(s) store and reserved my copy of Rogue Leader 3 and the guy gave me a demo for the small fee of £1.99 (which i get back after i buy the game) then we spoke briefly about VJ and how it was selling and he pulled out a demo of it for me and said i could have it free... it might be worth just asking to see if they can spare one... i dont see any problem with getting the free demo considering that the game is now available to buy.
Sun 26/10/03 at 20:32
Regular
"bit of a brain"
You will give it to me, and I will give you nothing in return, and you will be happy with what you get.
This is the way it is. Don't try and change your fate, Edgy.
Sun 26/10/03 at 20:29
Regular
I thought they were sent through the post only.

Sun 26/10/03 at 20:24
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
I got the Viewtiful Joe demo from a high street store that rhymes with Lame.

The guy just gave it me after i enquired if the game had been selling well... it might be worthwhile just asking for a copy and seeing how you get on... since the game is now released they are probably just happy to get rid of the demos that they were charging £1.99 for when you pre-ordered the game (obviously you cant pre-order an already released game so they might let you have the demo free)
Sun 26/10/03 at 20:10
"cheerios"
Oh well, maybe i can bribe someone at Toys R us or something for one...
Sun 26/10/03 at 20:00
Regular
As for my second Viewtiful Joe demo - well that's still for sale
Sun 26/10/03 at 19:44
Regular
Might as well say it on here:

I work for a videogame retailer. I haven't said which one for I don't want to advertise them on here for I am honouring SRs no-advertising rule.

This retailer hasn't currently got their GameCube pod set up - and so, I have been allowed to try it out until the pod is set back up - therefore I wont be sending it on to anyone.
Sun 26/10/03 at 19:38
"slightlyshortertagl"
PLLELEEASASSSSEEE?
Sun 26/10/03 at 19:37
"cheerios"
Edgy wrote:
> Killer Nightmare wrote:
> Edgy wrote:
> That be my business :D
>
> If i give u my email address, can u tell me?
>
> Sure

u serious, cos sarcasm hardly ever works in writing...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.