GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Skies of Arcadia 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Skies of Arcadia'.
Sun 26/10/03 at 22:21
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Anything on this??

Anywhere?
Mon 27/10/03 at 16:34
Regular
"thursdayton!"
I believe Overworks was split/changed in the big Sega reshuffle recently. What implications this has for SoAL2 I don't know, I doubt they'd cancel one of their best franchise's next installment.
Mon 27/10/03 at 14:17
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Hasn't Overworks been merged with another of Sega's R&D groups?

The 'Rez' creator left :(
Mon 27/10/03 at 13:47
Regular
"Teal'c"
Its a certainty :)
Mon 27/10/03 at 13:43
Regular
"thursdayton!"
rabid wrote:
> it looks like the sequel will happen which in itself is great

But it won't necessarily come out for GC.
Mon 27/10/03 at 10:59
Regular
Yeah it was confirmed in an interview but no one has seen it yet.
Mon 27/10/03 at 08:49
"The Will of D."
Well I have the first game, but i hadn't even heard this news until a couple of weeks ago, coz i didn't get the game when it first came out, but just b4 they stopped selling the copies in GAME.
Mon 27/10/03 at 00:27
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
The news item was released before SoA had actually gone on sale but clearly states that a sequel was already being planned which in itself is news and also what Cyclone wanted to know in his post... I only know as much as the next person regarding SoA2 but needless to say it looks like the sequel will happen which in itself is great news.
Mon 27/10/03 at 00:19
Regular
rabid wrote:
> We haven`t even got one of the greatest RPG`s ever yet, and a sequel

Sorry but what use is this? Everyone knows this amount of news and seeing as though we hadn't even seen the first SOA on the Cube this isn't really all that informative.
Mon 27/10/03 at 00:18
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Sorry for not including the date of that copied/pasted news item but it was dated March 2003 so the sequel of SoA is most likely quite far into production at this stage, or at least you would assume so anyway.
Mon 27/10/03 at 00:16
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
In a word... Yes.

Skies of Arcadia 2

News: Skies of Arcadia gets a sequel!

We haven`t even got one of the greatest RPG`s ever yet, and a sequel has been announced already.
In an interview with Sega developers, Noriyoshi Oba of Overworks (the developers behind Skies of Arcadia) stated that a sequel to the widely-acclaimed game is being planned.

Here`s the quote from the Kikizo games interview:

You seem like a very happy guy, why such a violent game like Shinobi? And is there going to be a Skies of Arcadia sequel?

Noriyoshi Oba: I don't think it's such a violent game! [laughs] The Skies of Arcadia sequel is in the planning stages at the moment.

Great news for all RPG fans, although we don`t know for sure if it`s coming to Gamecube. But chances are it will. We`ll keep you updated.

Source: Kikizo games

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.