GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dreamcast-the living legend"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 09/09/01 at 19:45
Regular
i for one am a little worried about the futer of dreamcast games, what will become of them. i think we've all heard rumers about the dreamcast's lifespan. i for one think its a shame, with games like crazy taxi 2, sonic adventure 2 and phantasy star online. the dreamcast should not be going down the drain. sob.
Sun 09/09/01 at 21:03
The dreamcast is getting worse due to the halt of production
but sega is still making games for PS2 and will be making them for the Gamecube and Xbox. If the dreamcast does completely die sega could just become an independant games company like codemasters and id. The only reason sega would fail was that it made its own games but that doesn't give enough scope for a console. Sony doesn't make any games (although they publish a few) but they have made millions from the games made for the playstation only like the Gran Turismo and Tekken series.
Sun 09/09/01 at 20:32
Regular
"Back For Good"
This FFF guy is getting too much, the dreamcast is sega's best console without a doubt and it's a shame to see it go, but with most of it's games moving onto other consoles and even Sega exclusives there's no reason now to get one.

<<< RIP >>>>
Sega dreamcast
1999-2001

"We'll miss you"
Sun 09/09/01 at 20:29
Regular
Its obviously someone entering that Virtual Newbie thing.
Sun 09/09/01 at 20:26
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> dreamcast is dead and ps2 sucking it's games with industrial
> vacum-cleaners

ps2 and FF rule

blaHHH!!!!

WOW! What a novel way to win GAD.... how much he has to learn
Sun 09/09/01 at 20:15
"period drama"
dreamcast is dead and ps2 sucking it's games with industrial vacum-cleaners

ps2 and FF rule

blaHHH!!!!
Sun 09/09/01 at 19:51
Regular
this is true, but i did not say sega
Sun 09/09/01 at 19:49
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Sega's not going down the drain... the DC is.
Sun 09/09/01 at 19:45
Regular
i for one am a little worried about the futer of dreamcast games, what will become of them. i think we've all heard rumers about the dreamcast's lifespan. i for one think its a shame, with games like crazy taxi 2, sonic adventure 2 and phantasy star online. the dreamcast should not be going down the drain. sob.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.