GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freedom fighters? any opinions"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Freedom Fighters'.
Mon 27/10/03 at 12:44
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
Just seen it advertsied but never really new it existed. Read the reviews but their quite a mixed bunch and Im not to sure whether its worth the money. Im guessing that the mulitplayer is similar to desert storm but im not sure.

anybody got it? or played it?
Mon 27/10/03 at 12:44
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
Just seen it advertsied but never really new it existed. Read the reviews but their quite a mixed bunch and Im not to sure whether its worth the money. Im guessing that the mulitplayer is similar to desert storm but im not sure.

anybody got it? or played it?
Mon 27/10/03 at 12:47
Regular
I was interested...

for like 6 seconds.
Mon 27/10/03 at 12:48
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
Dringo wrote:
> I was interes**ted...
>
> for like 6 seconds.

so is it dog sh*t then?
Mon 27/10/03 at 12:51
Regular
Brilliant game but awfully short. Opening 30 minutes are a bit slow and you need to get used to everything but after that it is one hell of a game. Rent it, enjoy it and complete it. The game has very little replay value.
Mon 27/10/03 at 12:55
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
I might buy it complete it then take it back cos my local blockbusters dosnt have it. is the mulitplayer any fun though?
Mon 27/10/03 at 12:59
Regular
Don't know I never bother with multiplayer unless its online.
Mon 27/10/03 at 13:16
Regular
I never bother with multiplayer unless it's offline.
Mon 27/10/03 at 13:23
Regular
One vssssssssss oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..............

*Sleeps*

10 vs 10 Elimination match.

Veryyyyyyyyy good.
Mon 27/10/03 at 13:32
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> One vssssssssss oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..............

laughing at my struggling friend besides me, or the 3 friends around me... laughing... having a beer... eating some snacks... having a natter... taunting easily. Wahoooooo.

> 10 vs 10 Elimination match.

Playing, on my own, against a group of people of totally varying ability, who you don't know, wasting hours of time being unsociable.

Yep.
Mon 27/10/03 at 13:52
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Don't know I never bother with multiplayer unless its online.

Get some friends :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.