GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What do you think of BURNOUT??"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 09/09/01 at 19:16
Regular
Ive just watched the preview of Burnout on the PSM2 DVD demo - It looks every bit as good as they say it is!!
It must be one of the fastest racers Ive ever seen - Kind of reminds me of a modern day Outrun for some reason!! The crash scenes are incredible to watch as your car rolls totaly out of control!!
Im really looking forward to this one - There seems to be tons of racing games coming out over the next few months and this looks like being one of the best of them - Apparently its out in November!! Anyone else seen it yet??
Mon 10/09/01 at 14:24
I liked SRC too. Though 'Burnout' has an 80s arcade charm to it. Maybe they are after full on arcade thrills. Let's face it, there's no point in taking on GT3 on the sim side of things unless you've got a *really* good idea.
Mon 10/09/01 at 13:09
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
I preferred the name Shiny Red Car, myself. Had more style.

I cannot afford this either! Theres too many good games!
Mon 10/09/01 at 09:45
"High polygon count"
Dammit - another game to add to my already huge list (20+) of must-have's.

This PS2 lark is expensive!

And 'they' say there's no quality games on PS2. Clearly 'they' are talking out of the wrong orifice.
Sun 09/09/01 at 20:59
Regular
"Whatever!"
Bit late or early whatever way you look at it - Still I will try to catch it - Cheers!!
Sun 09/09/01 at 20:57
Regular
"Touched!"
cheers for the info Resevilfan, i'll have to tape it, bit late for me lol, starting college tomorrow, ah well, thanks again for the info
Sun 09/09/01 at 20:55
Regular
"Back For Good"
sometime between 2-4am on ITV
Sun 09/09/01 at 20:53
Regular
"Touched!"
what time is cybernet on and what channel?
Sun 09/09/01 at 20:23
Regular
"Back For Good"
I saw the preview on cybernet which is repeated tonight if your interested.

I thought oh man thats some serious speed and some very serious impacts. good stuff!!!
Sun 09/09/01 at 19:16
Regular
"Whatever!"
Ive just watched the preview of Burnout on the PSM2 DVD demo - It looks every bit as good as they say it is!!
It must be one of the fastest racers Ive ever seen - Kind of reminds me of a modern day Outrun for some reason!! The crash scenes are incredible to watch as your car rolls totaly out of control!!
Im really looking forward to this one - There seems to be tons of racing games coming out over the next few months and this looks like being one of the best of them - Apparently its out in November!! Anyone else seen it yet??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.