GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Games for The Gamecube"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 09/09/01 at 15:06
Regular
All the games for the gamecube are all really cool. Super Smash Bros. Mellee just looks cool and it will be really great fun it will be absaloutly crazy. The new zelda game does not look very good I can't believe they changed it into cartoon graphics. Luigi's mansion looks supurb it has really good plot. Dino planet is going to probably be one of the best games.

Do you like smints
Sun 09/09/01 at 15:06
Regular
All the games for the gamecube are all really cool. Super Smash Bros. Mellee just looks cool and it will be really great fun it will be absaloutly crazy. The new zelda game does not look very good I can't believe they changed it into cartoon graphics. Luigi's mansion looks supurb it has really good plot. Dino planet is going to probably be one of the best games.

Do you like smints
Sun 09/09/01 at 16:10
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
These are all the games that have been confirmed by Nintendo.

Rouge Leader
Smash Bros
Zelda
Madden 2002
Luigis Mansion
Mario
DK Racing
Super Monkey Ball
FIFA 2002
SSX Tricky
Animal Forest
Animal Leader
Metroid Prime
Galleon
Wave Race
Turok Evolution
Universal Studios

These are the probabilities but TBC games.

Conker 2
Perfect Dark 2
Resident Evil Zero
Jurasic Park 3
Tekken
Ridge Racer
Soul Calibur
Z.O.E
Pro Baseball 2002
ISS 2002
Mario Kart
100 Marios
Marionette

There may be more but those r all the ones that i know.
Sun 09/09/01 at 17:12
Yes, Gamecube will rule.
Mon 10/09/01 at 17:10
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
could i add Rune and Kameo to my list of Gamecube games? that makes quite a lot doesn't it?

oh yeah. and THQ have got 16 games coming for GC within a year of it coming out so i expect there will be a lot more on that list by Chrimbo.
Mon 10/09/01 at 17:14
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
just a few more games that i have remembered.

Doshin the Giant
Super Gohan
Batman Adventure
Actua Soccer 3
Mon 10/09/01 at 17:18
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Well, I'm glad to say you've missed loads of games from your list. After reading Kameo, the first game that came to mind was Star Fox Adventures@ Dinosaur Planet. Where's that on your list? Hmm? Hmmmmmm?
Mon 10/09/01 at 17:19
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Eternal Darkness
Mon 10/09/01 at 17:19
No one mentions Monkey Ball as being one they're looking forward to. Which is a shame because I think it will be the best Japanese launch title.
Mon 10/09/01 at 17:21
There's loads more third party games announced. Ubi Soft, midway and imfogrames have around 10 in development.
Mon 10/09/01 at 17:26
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
I'm not sure about one of the 'best', but certainlly one of, if not the, most innovative game. Tilting the track rather than directly controlling the character is pure genius and one of the reasons I'll be getting the game at launch (another reason being the huge number of sub-games).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.