GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF- Unforgiven"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 09/09/01 at 13:45
Regular
Unforgiven is just two weeks away and 3 matches have been made already including Stone Cold Steve Austin defending his WWF Title againts Kurt Angle, The Rock defending the WCW Title againts Shane McMahon and Booker T and brothes Edge and Christian take on each other for the Intercontinental Title.

Will Kane be back to defend the Tag Team Titles with the Undertaker?

I think Kurt Angle will beat Stone Cold Steve Austin and then at no Mercy i think Stone Cold is going to win the title back of Kurt Angle, then at Survivor Series it will be the WWF Champion Stone Cold Steve Austin vs WCW Champion The Rock, but the storyline wont end there because the PPV after that is called Armageddon (the end is here) so think about that is where the storline between WCWECW vs WWF will end.

If it doesnt end there what will happen at the Royal Rumble, with all of WCW, ECW and the WWF in it?

I cant wait to see this storyline end quite frankley so i hope my prediction of Armageddon is right!
Sun 09/09/01 at 13:45
Unforgiven is just two weeks away and 3 matches have been made already including Stone Cold Steve Austin defending his WWF Title againts Kurt Angle, The Rock defending the WCW Title againts Shane McMahon and Booker T and brothes Edge and Christian take on each other for the Intercontinental Title.

Will Kane be back to defend the Tag Team Titles with the Undertaker?

I think Kurt Angle will beat Stone Cold Steve Austin and then at no Mercy i think Stone Cold is going to win the title back of Kurt Angle, then at Survivor Series it will be the WWF Champion Stone Cold Steve Austin vs WCW Champion The Rock, but the storyline wont end there because the PPV after that is called Armageddon (the end is here) so think about that is where the storline between WCWECW vs WWF will end.

If it doesnt end there what will happen at the Royal Rumble, with all of WCW, ECW and the WWF in it?

I cant wait to see this storyline end quite frankley so i hope my prediction of Armageddon is right!
Sun 09/09/01 at 13:57
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
i think it will end at Armageddon or maybe the rumble and it would be good on the rumble if more were added.

back to the topic about Unforgiven. i think that Kronik will go for the wcw tag titles but not the wwf against undertaker and kane.
Sun 09/09/01 at 21:08
Regular
"Back in black"
Good post DRE. I agree that Shane o mac will win at Unforgiven, but loosing it at No mercy!? Could happen. the Rock/Austin story-line you suggested was a good idea.

I think Kronik Vs Undertaker/Kane will be added to the card aswel Hurrican Helms and Matt hardy and Steven Richards will have something to do somewere.
Sun 09/09/01 at 21:31
Regular
"I like cheese"
Kane's injured for at least 2 weeks...perhaps a handicap match between them?
Sun 09/09/01 at 21:53
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
**********COULD BE A SPOILER*******

The WWF are on about unifying the belts at Wrestlemania so maybe the Rock V Austin fued will be dalyed a while so they can build it up as HHH is almost certain to be main eventing this year at WM18.
Mon 10/09/01 at 10:49
Regular
"..."
After this weeks Raw and Smackdown, I think Hurricane may end up defending the Europen title in a triple threat match against Matt Hardy and Saturn, with Saturn somehow ending up with the belt. just a gut feeling, so feel free to take the mickey when it turns out I was completely wrong ;)
Mon 10/09/01 at 14:26
Regular
hi I'm cold and tired
Mon 10/09/01 at 14:45
i have got a feeling that HHH will make an appearance at unforgiven what do you lot think.

Then again i thought HBK was gonna appear at KOTR and Summerslam
Mon 10/09/01 at 16:51
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Shawn has been rumored to be arriving at every event from Backlash on but has never been here and No2. is all u can say hi with something on the end that has absoloutely nowt to do with the topic?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.