GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"medal of honour - expansion number ???"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Medal Of Honour'.
Tue 28/10/03 at 22:23
Regular
"anarchy is da way o"
i loved mohaa andi spent soem huge amount of time sitting here shooting people. but then they started making addons at first i thought i might get it but normally i dont really like addons and now there are lots of addons on mohaa i think it would be best if they just made a second one (medal of valour dont sound to bad)

but then a short while ago i was looking through a demo disc and started playing call of duty. WOW its like mohaa mixed with vietcong, i love it what do you guys think cna you beat the simplicity and skill of mohaa.
Sat 08/11/03 at 12:51
"I love yo... lamp."
UT wasn't. Maybe U was. Actually I thought Doom was out before both Quake and Unreal.
Sat 08/11/03 at 03:52
Regular
UT was the first..
Fri 07/11/03 at 17:11
"I love yo... lamp."
I do have the strength to argue.

MOHAA is not in the same league multiplayer wise. Half Life and its mods, mainly Counterstrike are the most played online games. Bar none.

Doom and Quake are old classics, in a way MOHAA will never be.
Thu 06/11/03 at 16:12
Regular
haven't got the strength to argue, anyway...
Wed 05/11/03 at 19:40
Regular
"anarchy is da way o"
no actually pac man started it all along with pong.
mohaa was the first extremely popular multiplayer game, doom wasn't played by that many peaople and half life just sucked.
Tue 04/11/03 at 16:22
Regular
hah - i laugh at you.

Mohaa did not start it all. Recognised games like half-life, Doom, and allsorts started the trend of great games. unless you're about 30, you can't tell us what started it all!
Sun 02/11/03 at 15:34
Regular
"anarchy is da way o"
mohaa mohaa mohaa mohaa mohaa mohaa
it started it all m8 it is easily a classic i reckon

but no one ever listens to me they just look at me funny and throw me some change.
Tue 28/10/03 at 22:24
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Stop saying mohaa so much, it is annoying. But it's a great game though nonetheless.
Tue 28/10/03 at 22:23
Regular
"anarchy is da way o"
i loved mohaa andi spent soem huge amount of time sitting here shooting people. but then they started making addons at first i thought i might get it but normally i dont really like addons and now there are lots of addons on mohaa i think it would be best if they just made a second one (medal of valour dont sound to bad)

but then a short while ago i was looking through a demo disc and started playing call of duty. WOW its like mohaa mixed with vietcong, i love it what do you guys think cna you beat the simplicity and skill of mohaa.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.