GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Black and White is CRAP"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Black and White'.
Wed 29/10/03 at 22:01
Regular
"Ducks go quack!"
\Black and White is crap
Wed 29/10/03 at 22:01
Regular
"Ducks go quack!"
\Black and White is crap
Wed 29/10/03 at 22:17
Regular
Never played it so I cannot say. You could at least mention why it is crap with some reasons, you know.
Wed 29/10/03 at 22:25
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
*is overwhelmed by the quality of the argument*
Thu 30/10/03 at 10:16
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
Black and White is crap. Yes. So is Mathematical mechanics if you're no good at it and don't understand what to do with it.

People always hate what they do not understand.
Thu 30/10/03 at 12:34
Regular
"muffinknight"
lol bane but your right it is crap to buggy to start with you can never get things when all your ppl r dead like mine where and whats the points if you cant torture your followers. and whats up with them tunes/melodys you can get?
Thu 30/10/03 at 12:37
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
So your problems stem from your inability to play the game properly?
Thu 30/10/03 at 12:53
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Well, at least he spelt all 5 words right. That's something for BogRat to be proud of.
Thu 30/10/03 at 14:25
Regular
Although he managed to start it with a backslash.
Sat 01/11/03 at 10:40
Regular
Bane wrote:
> People always hate what they do not understand.

that couldn't be more true. for example, i do not like Dark Basic, because i do not understand it.

i like Gaming, because i understand the universal 'rules' of behaviour and skill. i'm also good at it.

*inflates ego with bouncy castle pump*
Sat 01/11/03 at 10:42
Regular
muffinman wrote:
> lol bane but your right it is crap to buggy to start with you can
> never get things when all your ppl r dead like mine where and whats
> the points if you cant torture your followers. and whats up with them
> tunes/melodys you can get?

you're as dumb as a post! one of YOUR posts!

:D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.