GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cuising"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/10/03 at 16:33
Regular
Hey crew, just been playing the latest oxm demo and Ihad a small go on midtown madness 3 and its surprisingly good..
('m not a driving fan)
and I was wondering if you can do the cruising online? like with a couple of friends just wreck the city and hunt each other etc. so....can you?

also

9.4/10! yay! go Rainbow Six 3!! :D
Mon 03/11/03 at 17:24
Regular
Sniper Rose wrote:
> Yer it is a great laugh when you’re in a room with your mates, me and
> mark have a great time. We have done some historical things me and
> mark like introduce Pikey into the Texan language.

You say me and Mark a lot. Do I hear wedding bells?
Mon 03/11/03 at 17:06
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Sounds fun, i should be on live within two days. :)
Mon 03/11/03 at 17:04
Regular
"Nooooooooooo"
Yer it is a great laugh when you’re in a room with your mates, me and mark have a great time. We have done some historical things me and mark like introduce Pikey into the Texan language. Also mm3 is where yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss came from, as this poor man obviously did not know what else to say when we said his name laughage to the max.
Thu 30/10/03 at 20:40
Regular
"Remember me?"
You probably paid to have a spelling and grammar checker inserted into your brain, pal.
Thu 30/10/03 at 20:33
Regular
Hey crew, this guy can't even get the spelling of his title right!! lol
Thu 30/10/03 at 20:04
Regular
"Remember me?"
I have to disagree with you when you say that the modes aren't fun to play. Midtown Madness 3 is my most played Live game so far, because once I start playing it, I can't stop. Like you said yourself yesterday, you've only played with total strangers so far. Give it a chance. I'll be on later to kick your ass at it. :D
Thu 30/10/03 at 18:48
Regular
Just renting it again at the moment and its already boring the hell out of me. I was hoping that it may get a little better second time around but Tilta hit the nail on the head, the cities are boring, very little to do and the online game modes just aren't fun to play. Half the time you wonder what the hell is going on and you are stuck on a channel with everyone who is playing the game. SOF2 has walkie talkie channels so you can seperate yourself from everyone else with just those who you want to talk to. Glad I rented it again though because at least now I will be happy without it in my collection.
Thu 30/10/03 at 18:48
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah I was cruising online with my cousin last weekend. Spent ages messing around on the ramps and playing with the football. ;-))
Thu 30/10/03 at 18:33
Regular
Yeah you can, it's pretty dull though to be honest. If Microsoft knew how to make a fun game and knew what gamers wanted, they'd have made the cities a hell of a lot more interactive and smashable. Instead they went for some pretty dull maps with very little worth doing on.
Thu 30/10/03 at 17:36
Regular
"Remember me?"
Yes, you can do the Cruise mode online. It's surprisingly good; acts like a novelty chat room. Talk to people while you drive fast and smash stuff up. :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.