GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"breed"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Breed'.
Fri 31/10/03 at 20:38
Regular
it looks so, so crap from the demo.
Mon 03/11/03 at 15:27
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Lipe wrote:
> Great detail, those toilets looked so real!

Yep, forget all the amazing character animation, great lighting and background detail, if the bogs don't look real enough I'm not buying :D
Sun 02/11/03 at 16:22
Regular
lol, right.
Sun 02/11/03 at 16:17
Regular
DOOM 3 is looking very very good. Great detail, those toilets looked so real! I hope the main guy that you play ain't that fat bloke!
Sun 02/11/03 at 14:54
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I'm actually beginning to like the look of Doom 3 more now, ever since I heard HL2 was going to be delayed. Didn't appeal to me much before, but the more I see it, the more it's beginning to look exceptionally good.

And if you want to see a ridiculously good looking game, check this link out. You have to click on Gallery from there:

http://www.stalker-game.com/index_eng.html
Sun 02/11/03 at 14:36
Regular
gamezfreak wrote:
> Take a look at this (!)
>
> forums.cpu3d.com/index.php?board=18; action=display;threadid=8466
>
> (scroll down the page and look at the screenies!)

now that does ANY game justice!

especially the pick with the marine looking at the camera on an offset angle, and his helmet reads 'ar*e' because the darkness hides the others...
Sat 01/11/03 at 13:04
Regular
Take a look at this (!)

forums.cpu3d.com/index.php?board=18; action=display;threadid=8466

(scroll down the page and look at the screenies!)
Sat 01/11/03 at 12:52
Regular
"A man with a stick"
gamezfreak wrote:
> ....And Doom 3?

That too, though the reason I mentioned the game below was because that they are all similar to Breed in that they promise to provide a huge, large scale, vehicular online fighting game.
Sat 01/11/03 at 12:38
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Nah. I don't want Doom 3. Sure it may look incredible, but I can't be bothered with it. From what I've heard its Doom (i.e same story or summat) just with less baddies, more 'scary' (games are never scary, just disgusting like the leeches from Resi: Zero) and as such, will be very boring.

Of course, I am probably completetly wrong and it will be a gameplay classic.
Sat 01/11/03 at 12:35
Regular
....And Doom 3?
Sat 01/11/03 at 12:26
Regular
"A man with a stick"
The demo was so bad that if the developers don't put in allot of improvements, and I mean allot, then there's no way this game will sell. Sure demo's don't represent the final product, but they do give you an idea of how the game plays, and the Breed demo didn't play well at all.

I'd rather wait for Soldner: Secret War, Unreal Tournement 2004 and Battlefield: Vietnam.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.