GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy11 worries"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/09/01 at 14:21
Regular
When the announcement was made that final fantasy IX would be an online game only I was a little dissapointed.
Being a compleate FF fan i think that it is a game you should play by yourself so you can really get into it, online gaming would turn it into a too big game with infinate possibilities as to what to do. You wouldn't have the feeling of 100% compleation (or near enough) when you finally compleate the game.
Is anyone else slightly off-put by the annoncment?
Tue 11/09/01 at 16:45
Regular
"accidental superher"
there will probably be an auto save of some sort when you log off...
like in phantasy online for the dreamcast
Mon 10/09/01 at 20:47
Regular
"Same as above^"
What i don't get is how you save because if it's online then saving will be impossible if you are with another person?
Mon 10/09/01 at 16:04
Regular
"Party like its 2005"
ssxpro wrote:
> I don`t quite know how it will work, I mean you must pick a
> character of your own, or use your own image or whatever, but how do
> you battle other human players? Does it guarantee one of you must
> get game over, or is the penalty for losing merely a reduction in
> stats?

It'll be nothing a phoenix down wont cure ;-)
Mon 10/09/01 at 14:27
Regular
"accidental superher"
Triple_H wrote:
> No offense but the graphics look a bit on crappy side at the
> moment.I mean FF11.It just doesnt look right.It doesnt look nothing
> like other FF games

not looking like other FF games is not necessarily a bad thing...
Sun 09/09/01 at 11:20
Regular
I don`t quite know how it will work, I mean you must pick a character of your own, or use your own image or whatever, but how do you battle other human players? Does it guarantee one of you must get game over, or is the penalty for losing merely a reduction in stats?
Sat 08/09/01 at 23:58
Regular
"Same as above^"
It will be alright online i recond, cause it means when you talk to someone they won't say the same thing everytime you play it.
Sat 08/09/01 at 23:42
Regular
At least FFX isn`t online. They were both going to be online originally, but now one is a play alone, and one online, which I think gives a really nice balance.
Sat 08/09/01 at 14:57
Regular
"You Bum!!"
No offense but the graphics look a bit on crappy side at the moment.I mean FF11.It just doesnt look right.It doesnt look nothing like other FF games
Sat 08/09/01 at 14:41
"period drama"
Damn you and you're probing questions- i guess I'm stuck in my ways, anyway FFX to look forward too
Sat 08/09/01 at 14:26
Regular
"accidental superher"
but it's a step forward....
and don't you want to open up new possibilities?

the screenshots look really good too :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.