GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"True Crime streets of LA"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'True Crime: Streets Of LA'.
Fri 31/10/03 at 22:23
Regular
"PS2 Rulez!!"
does anyone think that ture crime is gonna be good???
Fri 31/10/03 at 22:23
Regular
"PS2 Rulez!!"
does anyone think that ture crime is gonna be good???
Fri 31/10/03 at 22:26
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
It looks good but I get a funny feeling the controls are going to be crap and its going to turn out poor.

Can always hope that it turns out good
Fri 31/10/03 at 22:27
Regular
"PS2 Rulez!!"
thanks
Fri 07/11/03 at 15:56
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Has anyone got this yet?

Looked at the back of the box today in GAME and thought, hmmm .... that looks mightily damn good.

Aliboy ..... controls, what's the problem here?
Fri 07/11/03 at 16:05
"High polygon count"
I read the (multiformat) reviews on Gamespot, and it sounds like a big let-down on any format. I was planning to buy it today, but didn't bother.

As I posted in the Xbox forum, I think you'd be better off getting GTA3/Vice City. Or if you already have them... play them through again.
Fri 07/11/03 at 16:40
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Damn, wish I hadn't read that review now :(

Ah well, I think I'll stick it down for a christmas present and see what it's like then, at the moment I've got enough new games to be getting on with as it is :)

Cheers Wookiee
Fri 07/11/03 at 18:07
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Basing all i say on the demo-

the controls aren't appaling, just tricky when in combat,
i can't see how it'll be a huge let down.

my friends ordered it and i'll be playing it or i'll ask him about it tomorrow. I liked the demo and thought TC would atleast be worthy of an "addictive rent" as i call it.

my scale is

"(take out and make overdue so that i can keep it for) double length"
"(get it on a non-busy weekend and shut myself up with it in a dark room)addictive rent"
"regular rent"
"check it out"
Sun 09/11/03 at 11:22
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
I've got the solution, I'm just putting it on my christmas list, I've got Tiger Woods 2004 and SSX3 to contend with at the moment so they should keep me busy till then :)
Sun 09/11/03 at 19:22
"period drama"
I think it's the same for most people - there's too many undeniably fantasic games out right now to bother with a perhaps-average one.
Sun 09/11/03 at 19:27
"LOLLERSKATES!"
yes i agree. it is a good game, but cannot compete with the likes of gta.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.